Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics please of adult things
My dad, my stepmom and 5 other family members tested positive. Varying levels of symptoms. My dad (who is younger than half of you old farts here) was in ICU for 17 days with it. He moved to a regular hospital room 2 days ago and may get discharged today. The virus isn’t a joke. He was a doubter if it’s validity until he had it. Now, he says he’d scream from the mountain tops to wear a damn mask.

Edit: i quoted the wrong person but i don’t feel like going back and changing it.

My dad, my stepmom and 5 other family members tested positive. Varying levels of symptoms. My dad (who is younger than half of you old farts here) was in ICU for 17 days with it. He moved to a regular hospital room 2 days ago and may get discharged today. The virus isn’t a joke. He was a doubter if it’s validity until he had it. Now, he says he’d scream from the mountain tops to wear a damn mask.

Edit: i quoted the wrong person but i don’t feel like going back and changing it.
bbbbut its just like the flu.

I’ve never heard of anyone being completely incapable of breathing on their own with the flu lol. I’m just glad he seems to have beaten it finally
How old is your Dad? It's clear the narrative is 'conomy over lives.' We are fortunate we'rw able to keep our little ones home. Neighbors and us have formed an alliance to do schooling.

There isn’t a thing out there that’s going to prevent you from getting it. These “masks” don’t stop you from getting it they stop the spread. So really what’s the difference if someone chooses not to?

I perfectly healthy 19 yr old girl wore a mask did everything right by the book now she’s got a severe lung infection and has to do breathing treatments.

and if they wanted us safe and responsible why the hell would the governor of NC say it’s perfectly ok for our kids to get it but we sympathize and respect a teachers right to protect themselves. We will work with the teachers to do everything they can not to come in contact witn the virus...

Don’t believe it’s the SNAFU, at least I hope they wouldn’t try to sweep something like this under the rug. That action is disgusting and anyone who tries to hide this is pathetic.

Reactions: UTProf
Don’t believe it’s the SNAFU, at least I hope they wouldn’t try to sweep something like this under the rug. That action is disgusting and anyone who tries to hide this is pathetic.

When has Pruitt even attempted to sweep things under the rug? If that was the case Banks would never have left the team.

There isn’t a thing out there that’s going to prevent you from getting it. These “masks” don’t stop you from getting it they stop the spread. So really what’s the difference if someone chooses not to?

I perfectly healthy 19 yr old girl wore a mask did everything right by the book now she’s got a severe lung infection and has to do breathing treatments.

and if they wanted us safe and responsible why the hell would the governor of NC say it’s perfectly ok for our kids to get it but we sympathize and respect a teachers right to protect themselves. We will work with the teachers to do everything they can not to come in contact witn the virus...

So the masks don’t stop you from getting it, they just stop the spread?

Huh, good to know...

Glad your dad is getting well. Glad everyone else is ok. Hope too many people don't have to keep learning these hard lessons.

Last edited:
Glad your dad is getting well. Glad everyone so else is ok. Hope not too many people don't have to keep learning these hard lessons.
i want to say things, that are true. But will bite my tongue, hence...the politicization of Covid is a ****ing travesty.

Last edited:
Just saw the Gooden news. Smh. How stupid can you be? Just not smart on that young man's behalf. This is a big blow because of the depth of the Dline. Can't really say you're losing a very talented lineman because you don't know how he was going to play after being out for a year with that injury.

Just saw the Gooden news. Smh. How stupid can you be? Just not smart on that young man's behalf. This is a big blow because of the depth of the Dline. Can't really say you're losing a very talented lineman because you don't know how he was going to play after being out for a year with that injury.
We’re 3 deep on the DL...same as last year. And I’m disregarding possible impact from the freshmen by saying that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back