UFC Thread

well, also the commentators stole your line then, lol

also, didn't know you watched the ufc
Did they? I didn't have the volume up. Looking online though it seems like a pretty common interpretation I guess. lol.

I don't watch it a ton, but I turn it on from time to time.

Did they? I didn't have the volume up. Looking online though it seems like a pretty common interpretation I guess. lol.

I don't watch it a ton, but I turn it on from time to time.

haha yea, they did a few times I think.

Gotcha. during normal (pre-covid) times, I go through phases on how much UFC I watch, but obviously right now there's not a lot going on sports-wise, so I'm watching pretty much every event and a decent amount of soccer

Who else is fighting tonight? Anyone noteworthy?
not really, but the last two fights are the co-main events, so hopefully decent. Most of the big fights were last week (PPV); this is just a fight night

Reactions: Freak
haha yea, they did a few times I think.

Gotcha. during normal (pre-covid) times, I go through phases on how much UFC I watch, but obviously right now there's not a lot going on sports-wise, so I'm watching pretty much every event and a decent amount of soccer

not really, but the last two fights are the co-main events, so hopefully decent. Most of the big fights were last week (PPV); this is just a fight night
I hear ya. Same here. Lack of sports has me watching UFC when I see it on. Good to know didn’t isn’t going to PPV. I was wondering about that.

Reactions: DocVOLiday

VN Store

Back