'21 GA ATH Tray Curry

No. That's not always the case.
Coaches miss on players every year. Pruitt and Co have been doing an AMAZING job at identifying legitimately good ball players. Not just workout warriors. IMO they have signed two Top 5 classes in 2019 and 2020.

But with Tray....yeah. They messed up on this one. 1 out of 100 ( 4 recruiting classes) ain't bad.
Opinions. Staff has theirs.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
You keep on hitching that wagon of yours to all your outlandish ideas & stone cold lead pipe lock predictions, just stop posting them here. You make yourself seem more desperate for attention & ludicrous by the post. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Someone’s gotta say it.

That’s what this place is for. Fun and games here, we ain’t gotta forget it

Tray has got to prove more than just his athleticism. Route running needs major work. He has a chance if they play to show more.

Where was he a top 100 player? A top 100 WR but player, nope. It appears Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, etc agree with Pruitt.
Go back and look at his ranking history. He was #1 player in TN and Top 100 player...

Dude is a baller.

The staff missed. I'm just calling it.
Let's all completely ignore that I said this is the first time they have missed...

I'm thrilled about our class. But you mean to tell me Jay Jones has a spot and not this guy? Mosley either....

How would you be able to tell?
You said you wish I didn't state my opinion as much...

I like what you contribute to the board.
Always will. Place wouldn't be the same without you.

But if you don't reciprocate that....it is what it is.

Reactions: butchna
You said you wish I didn't state my opinion as much...

I like what you contribute to the board.
Always will. Place wouldn't be the same without you.

But if you don't reciprocate that....it is what it is.
I was verbally jousting...all in fun. Seriously no disrespect.

Go back and look at his ranking history. He was #1 player in TN and Top 100 player...

Dude is a baller.

Let's all completely ignore that I said this is the first time they have missed...

I'm thrilled about our class. But you mean to tell me Jay Jones has a spot and not this guy? Mosley either....
To be fair..jay jones doesn’t have a spot haha just not official yet

Reactions: LittleVol

Dude is a baller.

I’m not sure that the staff missed on this one. Rumor has it that he’s not even on the team anymore? Hmmm maybe Pruitt & company knew something after all.

I’m not sure that the staff missed on this one. Rumor has it that he’s not even on the team anymore? Hmmm maybe Pruitt & company knew something after all.

There was someone on here close to him.

I'd like to hear about what is exactly going on with him.

Oh, you mean not because LittleVol said so? Huh, fancy that.
So are you confirming i was right through someone else?

Thanks?

What is your issue with me that you continue to bring up my name?

Do you understand that it is a waste of "your" time? Smh...

VN Store

Back