'21 FL DL Leonard Taylor (Miami Commit)

If Miami pulls Taylor and James Williams, all we would have to to is get Mondon, TID and 2 other 4 stars to lock up the top class in the East, even if UGA gets Mims which is possible they don’t.

In that situation, Georgia’s only shot to pass us would be Mims and Foreman, and they have little zero chance with Foreman

If Miami pulls Taylor and James Williams, all we would have to to is get Mondon, TID and 2 other 4 stars to lock up the top class in the East, even if UGA gets Mims which is possible they don’t.

In that situation, Georgia’s only shot to pass us would be Mims and Foreman, and they have little zero chance with Foreman
That would be cool and all but I'd rather beat them on the field.

I don’t get into the “Strong Miami/FSU is a weak Florida” theory. They have been and can all be elite at the same time.
They are all strong enough national brands and the state of Florida produces enough D1 talent to make up the roster of a 1/4 of CFB.

Just to show yall how terrible Mullen is as a recruiter. He just put a LONG SNAPPER on SCHOLARSHIP. I'm not joking either. In his twitter Bio is says 5 STAR Rubio Long Snapper. You can't make this up.

Better duck quick and hope @Sleegro never sees this

Wait yall put a long snapper on scholarship??? Come on Tennessee. I was actually starting to feel like family around these parts.
giphy.gif

Putting a walk-on on scholarship is not the same as using one of your 25 slots per year on a long snapper. They don't count towards your 25 per year. Just your 85 total scholarship players. Every team put a walk-on or two on scholarship at a point in time. I'm new around here. Feel free to put me at the children table for Thanksgiving until I earned my stripes.

Putting a walk-on on scholarship is not the same as using one of your 25 slots per year on a long snapper. They don't count towards your 25 per year. Just your 85 total scholarship players. Every team put a walk-on or two on scholarship at a point in time. I'm new around here. Feel free to put me at the children table for Thanksgiving until I earned my stripes.
Your point was only having a LS on scholarship, but ok.

Walk-ons given scholarships aren't initial counters or annual signees only if they've been enrolled for one year (used to be 2). He was a 2018 recruit and put on scholarship Dec '18. If they haven't been enrolled long enough, they must take up an annual spot.

"Miami’s returning long snapper is junior Jordan Butler. James told 247Sports that UM asked him to pay for the first semester of tuition, and the school would put him on scholarship after Butler’s expected graduation in December."

Last edited:
Reactions: VOLuptuousBOOMS
You share the same state as Ms. Make-out Mullen. I won't trust you for awhile tbh.

Your point was only having a LS on scholarship, but ok.

Walk-ons given scholarships aren't initial counters or annual signees only if they've been enrolled for one year (used to be 2). He was a 2018 recruit and put on scholarship Dec '18. If they haven't been enrolled long enough, they must take up an annual spot.
We both on the same page. At not point in time did Clay James affect our 25 per year counter. My initial point was that UF could've offer him a PWO and then put him on scholarship the year after like 95% of college football teams do with players of these circumstances. My apologies for not explaining it better. My initial post should've said Florida use an Initial Counter on a Long Snapper. Please forgive me.

Last edited:
We both on the same page. At not point in time did Clay James affect our 25 per year counter. My initial point was that UF could've offer him a PWO and then put him on scholarship the year after like 95% of college football teams do with players of these circumstances. My apologies for not explaining it better. My initial post should've said Florida use an Initial Counter on a Long Snapper. Please forgive me.
IIRC, we lost a long snapper in the past attempting such a move. Been several years back now, but seems he went somewhere like Oklahoma because they offered a scholly and we only offered a PWO.

VN Store

Back