Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what’s the % of people getting tests that are playing hooky at work. Even one symptom gets you a 10-day leave at Wally World.
I think I have an employee that is pulling this right now. Go to urgent care complaining of flu like symptoms, get tested, automatic 14 day quarantine. Seemed perfectly fine at work all day Friday.

Ehh right now the mutations are so slight it’s not really an issue. Hence why they think a vaccine will help slow it down. If people are honestly worried and everything they just need to push the vaccine out. Instead of doing such extensive testing. If the 65,000 person test they do succeeds I dunno why you would wait. Especially if there are no crazy side effects discovered

I have already warned y’all...expedited vaccines cause Zombies! Really don’t want to go there...Zombie Apocalypses really screw up football season.

I think that works well for the older students. My youngest will be in 1st grade. I wouldn't expect him to wear a mask 7+ hours a day for 180 days. He gets tired of wearing a mask in a store for 30 minutes. That's a fine rule for them to implement, but we would absolutely choose to stay home in that case.

I don’t think little ones should worry about it honestly. Only teachers should wear masks in a school full of little ones. It’s extremely unlikely a young child gets COVID-19

Reactions: Kristy*
Go back and do something about that dadgum bat in Wuhan, sir! Please!

Truly wish that was an option. Can you imagine that conversation? I would tell my Mandarin translator, yes, please tell him that I will shoot him if he tries to eat that bat.

I wonder how “Y’all are crazy mfers to think that eating a half-cooked bat that you bought from the state labs is a good idea! “ translates in Mandarin?

Anybody know how to pronounce this:

你们都疯狂地想象你从州实验室买来的半熟蝙蝠吃是一个好主意。?

That’s the best that I could do, but with my accent, I think it might be a string of curse words...

Last edited:
I don’t think little ones should worry about it honestly. Only teachers should wear masks in a school full of little ones. It’s extremely unlikely a young child gets COVID-19

No kids here but I do live in SC and I was just reading about this recently. May be unlikely but children can definitely contract COVID and have problems.

South Carolina child dies of COVID-19; state reports highest percent positive to date | WSAV-TV

July 12: DHEC reports first cases of MIS-C in children; 97 new cases of COVID-19 in Spartanburg County

I wear masks occasionally, but I do have a question for other very serious mask wearers. How long would you wear masks for and social distance? Hypothetically, if covid was still rampant with no vaccine this time next year, would you be for herd immunity at that point? What about 5 years? 10?

Purely hypothetical

No kids here but I do live in SC and I was just reading about this recently. May be unlikely but children can definitely contract COVID and have problems.

South Carolina child dies of COVID-19; state reports highest percent positive to date | WSAV-TV

July 12: DHEC reports first cases of MIS-C in children; 97 new cases of COVID-19 in Spartanburg County
had a helluva rant typed out. the thing about kids not getting covid is just dumb. i have three small kids, and the aforementioned mind set frankly pisses me off. Covid and MisC can and will kill kids, and frankly one death is too many.

thanks for the links.

What laugh is?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back