Protective school opening products

Status
Not open for further replies.

gainesvol82

Reminding Shane Beamer that his fans also like coc
This is a link to an article about Sarasota purchasing desk shields from the company I work for. Proud to be selling products that will help try to make children safer.

We offer these desk shields, face shields, face masks, acrylic sneezeguard dividers and many other products. These items are mainly sold in bulk directly to school systems utilizing their CARES funding.

https://www.yoursun.com/englewood/e...cle_6370defe-c12d-11ea-b5aa-13925523622b.html

You can call my company at 1-800-889-6368. My direct extension is 206.

I understand if @Freak decides this should be deleted. Our company continues to evolve during this pandemic and I hope that all of your children have safe learning environment this school year.

Don't work for this company but they have the only rights to make a UVC disinfectant handheld wand in the USA. The others you see on Amazon are from China.

OPTEC UV-C LED iWand

Just an FYI to anyone considering UVC disinfecting lights: UVC light can be very dangerous to human skin and eyes. A lot of these lights in fact have timers and remotes with them so you can turn on the lights from outside a room and you aren't exposed to the UVC light.

Reactions: gainesvol82
Just an FYI to anyone considering UVC disinfecting lights: UVC light can be very dangerous to human skin and eyes. A lot of these lights in fact have timers and remotes with them so you can turn on the lights from outside a room and you aren't exposed to the UVC light.
You mean like a tanning bed? You may have to quit using a cell phone, it will be the next handheld with uvc disinfectant light.

It's meant to be used on surfaces, not your eyes. They use the Ultraviolet light at a wave length that does not harm us.You should read about it before posting.

Don't drink bleach coug. šŸ¤£

Last edited:
You mean like a tanning bed? You may have to quit using a cell phone, it will be the next handheld with uvc disinfectant light.

It's meant to be used on surfaces, not your eyes. They use the Ultraviolet light at a wave length that does not harm us.You should read about it before posting.

Don't drink bleach coug. šŸ¤£

I was afraid you'd misinterpret my post like you just did. I quoted you but did not address you specifically because my post wasn't meant as an argument against your post or the company.

I was afraid you'd misinterpret my post like you just did. I quoted you but did not address you specifically because my post wasn't meant as an argument against your post or the company.
Sure it was. It's a handheld uvc light that is safe enough to disinfect baby toys yet you're telling people it will kill them without reading anything about the technology. Can you wipe a pacifier with bleach coug? Smdh

EdfnCl2X0AYUS1e.jpeg

I looked at the website. I see nothing about where the product is sourced so I assume it is all coming from China.

Sure it was. It's a handheld uvc light that is safe enough to disinfect baby toys yet you're telling people it will kill them without reading anything about the technology. Can you wipe a pacifier with bleach coug? Smdh

My post was only meant to inform people to do their research on UV lights before purchasing them. With regard to the light you mentioned: UVC disinfection requires duration, you can't just "wand" over an item for a split second and assume that disinfected it. It needs to sit there for a specified length of time based on the light's power to complete the disinfection process. There are a handful of other ways to sanitize a pacifier.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
My post was only meant to inform people to do their research on UV lights before purchasing them. With regard to the light you mentioned: UVC disinfection requires duration, you can't just "wand" over an item for a split second and assume that disinfected it. It needs to sit there for a specified length of time based on the light's power to complete the disinfection process. There are a handful of other ways to sanitize a pacifier.
I am also concerned about the screens. If those things are made in China, there is no telling what sort of carcinogens are being gassed off literally inches from the noses and mouths of children for hours on end. I hope somebody has done their research on this stuff.

I seriously want to cry when I see pictures of young children being forced to wear plastic face shields. There's absolutely no science demonstrating a need for them and they are most assuredly both uncomfortable and emotionally-taxing to these kiddos.

Boeing testing hand-held UV wand to sanitize cockpits, cabins

20200822_215751.jpg

A length of time? Seconds to slow for you?

Screenshot_20200822-215938_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back