'21 TN WR Adonai Mitchell (Georgia commit)

Sucks for him. I hope he is able to play, or at least have his scholarship honored if not.

Might never play a down? Care to elaborate on what you think you know? Ij asking because you're misinformed and spreading a lie.
it is on one page back and it’s from 247 article on the school he is committed to home page. But yeah blame the poster for knowing how to read....🤡

Reactions: StoVol
it is on one page back and it’s from 247 article on the school he is committed to home page. But yeah blame the poster for knowing how to read....🤡

I don't care about a Ole Piss 247 article. This is a kid in my organization and he's not in jeopardy of anything. He will play again and that's an school twisted article comment. So obviously you don't know who I am or you'd probably label yourself the clown.

I don't care about a Ole Piss 247 article. This is a kid in my organization and he's not in jeopardy of anything. He will play again and that's an school twisted article comment. So obviously you don't know who I am or you'd probably label yourself the clown.
Get him de1!!!!

Reactions: Devo182

He probably should not have called you a clown, but to be fair the other poster was simply quoting the article. He didnt seem to be purposely spreading a lie.

He probably should not have called you a clown, but to be fair the other poster was simply quoting the article. He didnt seem to be purposely spreading a lie.

You 100% correct and I didn't see that Ole Miss quote until after the fact. We have since straightened their site. We absolutely do not play about our kids and the bs rumors by bootleg writers.

Mondon. Is. Ours. They’ve conceded. Taking any recruit now haha. Not that Adonai isn’t a good player. Just a joke.

I wonder if he tried to commit to uga and they turned him down. That makes more sense to me.

Kiffin gonna kill it in recruiting...or kill their recruiting. Those get mixed up sometimes.

Had nothing to do with Kiffin. He's going to do well there. Better offers cm in and the kid had second thoughts. This is why i said those Busch league articles on Rivals or 247 sites need to stop being reposted as gospel. They wanted to rush the kid to enroll and come now he wanted to wait. A better option opened up and he took it. The Texas offer was also big as we moved him here from TX. These sites make rumors to do damage control which is not cool, especially with the injury rumor bull💩.

VN Store

Back