'21 GA ATH Tray Curry

What number would you go with?
400 800 IDC but when you get to 23 or 24 you might want to trim the list, If I was Curry and had a break out season I would not go to UT if they came crawling with mouthfuls of $100 bills. But thats just me, I have honor.

Reactions: Catbone
you said we should pull offers if they're not committable....

this is just the math of what you suggested we do.
So you think there is only 2 that are takes? What I said is that if Curry was not a take he should have been told so prior to him committing same for about 300 other

So you think there is only 2 that are takes? What I said is that if Curry was not a take he should have been told so prior to him committing same for about 300 other
so, we're back to pulling 300 offers now?

make up your mind...lol.

Reactions: butchna
400 800 IDC but when you get to 23 or 24 you might want to trim the list, If I was Curry and had a break out season I would not go to UT if they came crawling with mouthfuls of $100 bills. But thats just me, I have honor.
That’s good on you. Don’t be limited by reality. Who goes to the trouble of getting an edit without informing the coaches? Kinda important? And don’t they get a little cred for not accepting the commitment when they could have just dumped him later? Honor’s a slippery slope. So with Nate Evans out, we’re at 23. You proposing we pull how many offers to make it all copacetic?

and there's not supposed to be any such thing as a "take" in your world? why would we offer someone that's not a take?
d46202851bd5382acfb86015b998df8d932952df.gif

That’s good on you. Don’t be limited by reality. Who goes to the trouble of getting an edit without informing the coaches? Kinda important? And don’t they get a little cred for not accepting the commitment when they could have just dumped him later? Honor’s a slippery slope. So with Nate Evans out, we’re at 23. You proposing we pull how many offers to make it all copacetic?
well, there's only 2 spots left.....so it's time to cut the list down quite a bit.....

Respect so many of the poster who don't think Curry is a take. I disagree, he is a very good player from what I have seen. This also brings back the whole committable offer bull s..t . If at any point a team will not honor a committment it should be withdrawn.
Offers are generally conditional, and actually talking to the coaches may have saved him some embarrassment. Kids don't usually commit without talking to coaches first.

Fortunately most student athletes and their families understand the process even if you don’t Mr. Honor. This staff does a great job of assisting prospects find homes whether it turns out to be here - most preferred or their second choice.
Think of it as interviewing for a job - and we help place them with another company and with a friend if we filled that it position with another candidate.

Fortunately most student athletes and their families understand the process even if you don’t Mr. Honor. This staff does a great job of assisting prospects find homes whether it turns out to be here - most preferred or their second choice.
Think of it as interviewing for a job - and we help place them with another company and with a friend if we filled that it position with another candidate.

Think of it as offering a job, the applicant accepts and tells other employers, no thanks. Show up for work monday morning and find out it was all a joke. You think a lot of top notch teams line up to take Tennessee rejects?

Think of it as offering a job, the applicant accepts and tells other employers, no thanks. Show up for work monday morning and find out it was all a joke. You think a lot of top notch teams line up to take Tennessee rejects?
Why do they need to be “top notch”? IBM interviews several top prospects and one shows up for work with his plants and family photos...but no cubicle. Ends up at Hewlett-Packard. Where’s the imagined injustice? Nate Evans ends up at a P5 school...so will this kid.

Job offerings are conditional, often with time constraints. Since we all know his "offer" wasn't recent, then it seems like if Curry actually had a committable offer at one time, then he dropped the ball. Also, most prospective employees would confirm their employment before going public with the news or turning down other jobs.

Think of it as... it could only work the way you want it to if they could sign on the day they accept an offer given. They can't. It is what it is.

I would love to have him apart of this class. He’s the second best wr in TN after Adonai Mitchell.

VN Store

Back