I woke up in a Soho doorway
A policeman knew my name
He said, "You can go sleep at home tonight
If you can get up and walk away."

I staggered back to the underground
And the breeze blew back my hair
I remember throwin' punches around
And preachin' from my chair

Coach have you started your book yet about coaching women's basketball? I reread this Thread and you mentioned you were going to write a book someday.

One more thing.....

True to what they are saying it is an ongoing work
It seemingly will culminate when I do as, each year brings a new experience worth adding in.
This year it is a new opportunity with a group called the Elite-80. And a few other interesting happenings, like, I was approached by another UT player's parent about coaching her daughter this summer, (not a newbie BTW,, a veteran). But once she approached her daughter with the suggestion, it was immediately shot down. Can't finish a book with so much intrigue still happening

This looks like it was written for you.......
51rQrTeRCVL.jpg

Keep posting your ideas about basketball, and good things will happen for you...Just maybe the young lady in question may change her mind, that is if she is allowed to...The coaching staff may have rules about outside assistance...

One interesting item in the new basketball protocol was that when a player was allowed to shoot she would be assigned "her ball." obviously one-ball and no manager to return it would reduce repetitions. Now fast forward - ballgames are now stopped when a player is scratched and blood appears until band-aid. How frequently will balls be substituted and sanitized?

My 10 alltime favorite films

10. Fast And Furious
9. Dr. No
8. Forrest Gump
7. A View To A Kill
6. The Firm
5. The Wizard Of Oz
4. Christmas Vacation
3.Vegas Vacation
2.Bourne Identity
1. Ocean's Eleven
You got alot if movie watching to do, some like..No time for sargents,To kill a mockingbird ,Awakenings, Mr.Hollands Opus..keep trying!!!

For whom the bell tolls...
So very sorry to hear of the passing of Kelly Preston, the wife of John Travolta.....
untitled-4.jpg

Guys, it looks like the Lady Vol Forum has ran out of things to talk about....

Is anything happening that someone wants to share?
How about a favorite song, past or present....
Anything will do....
Bored.jpg

How about this...
Without using Google, identify the name of the song and who made the record from a snippet of the lyrics.
I'll start with an easy one:
"Mother, should I run for president?
Mother, should I trust the government?
Mother, will they put me in the firing line?
Ooh, aah, is it just a waste of time?"

How about this...
Without using Google, identify the name of the song and who made the record from a snippet of the lyrics.
I'll start with an easy one:
"Mother, should I run for president?
Mother, should I trust the government?
Mother, will they put me in the firing line?
Ooh, aah, is it just a waste of time?"

Mother should I build a wall?

I don't know either of those song, or who sang the songs I don't know...

New song....
"A fine little girl, she waits for me...Me catch the ship across the sea"

This makes me think of a whoopi goldberg scene where she had to figure out what mick jagger was saying in a song....

Reactions: Amb3096

VN Store

Back