Those slacker teens ‘Beavis and Butt-Head’ are getting a reboot

Aimed at Gen Z... may not be able to relate as much this time around but I trust Mike Judge.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Watched this religiously as a middle schooler. Was there opening day for the movie .

The best part of the old show was when they made fun of all of the music videos on their couch.

Reactions: joevol33
Frog Baseball was the first episode.

Ok... for some reason I thought the video bits started on LTV but It has been over 25 years so I’m probably a little fuzzy on the details LOL.

The video that stands out to me is a Salt and Peppa one where one of them is in a bath tub of milk and one of them, I think Beavis, starts going on about how he thinks she is going to stand up every time he sees it.

Reactions: butchna
Ok... for some reason I thought the video bits started on LTV but It has been over 25 years so I’m probably a little fuzzy on the details LOL.

The video that stands out to me is a Salt and Peppa one where one of them is in a bath tub of milk and one of them, I think Beavis, starts going on about how he thinks she is going to stand up every time he sees it.

I remember the lyric "push it"

Beavis: push what?

Butthead: push that little button on the remote

That's a legit 25 YO memory. No idea how I retained that one

When they went for a haircut but got “stiffies” so the hot stylist had to wait until their hero Todd came in and mangled them.

DD563C06-F717-4581-9B12-4A62A838D0BD.gif

I always remember the one where The Bee Gees “Jive Talkin” video comes on and I was shocked that they loved it.

VN Store

Back