Any LT updates?

walkenvol

Anyone know if he fully recovered from his shoulder surgery and if there’s more basketball in his future?

I believe I've seen him training some young basketball players in the area. That doesn't fully answer your question but that's hard to do with a bum shoulder so I imagine he's doing better at this point. No clue about the basketball future though.

I hope he gets an opportunity to play more, maybe Europe. Always enjoyed his competitiveness and hated he ended his college career injured

I think he can at least be a G League guy. He finally learned how to be a facilitator this year due to his injury. If he can combine that with his offensive game from sophomore or junior year (plus he's a pretty good defender), he's certainly got a shot. He reminds me so much of Fred VanVleet with all those different attributes I just mentioned, plus both are relatively small for the NBA (Turner listed at 6-2, FVV is 6-0) and neither are great athletes. He certainly isn't getting drafted, which FVV also didn't, but he's got a shot if he can find a team that's a good fit.

96599982-7802-41bc-a307-14cc28c10c00.jpg

owner of Sports Treasures - place they were signing at
Gosh, I remember that guy from when I was a kid. He looks almost exactly the same 30 years later. A little thicker, now, but that's about it.

He took many an allowance off my hand. I remember pulling a Stadium Club First Day Issue hologram Michael Jordan card out of a pack from his booth at a show at East Town Mall (Knoxville Center) and he offered me $100 for it on the spot.

Gosh, I remember that guy from when I was a kid. He looks almost exactly the same 30 years later. A little thicker, now, but that's about it.

He took many an allowance off my hand. I remember pulling a Stadium Club First Day Issue hologram Michael Jordan card out of a pack from his booth at a show at East Town Mall (Knoxville Center) and he offered me $100 for it on the spot.
Did you ever go to Precious Memories in Farragut?

VN Store

Back