Lady Vols vs UConn 2021

Absolutely. Westbrook said what needed to be said and she took a lot of crap for it. Tennessee fans should applaud her for having the courage to speak up. As for "sorry not sorry" a little snippy maybe but why should she be sorry? She wasted 2 years of her college eligibility playing for a coach that apparently did not have what it took to rebuild the team post CPS. Maybe Warlick should have apologized to Westbrook for failing her.
Maybe Westbrook needs to apologize to Warlick for being disrespectful to a person twice her age....

Am I remembering this incorrectly ?
I thought Diamond left earlier than she could have because Cooper was told not to come back.

never did that @Amb3096 put diamond in the convo and I replied back so ask her

Him. But I digress...

I mentioned Diamond because the circumstances of her leaving (sending Holly a text message that she wasn't coming back) is 100x worse than "sorry not sorry". And she doesn't take nearly as much heat as Evina did who was was basically run out of Knoxville for acknowledging that the program needed some changes. Say what you will, but she aired Tennessee's dirty laundry (if inadvertently) and made it into news that Fulmer needed to address. And I'm glad she did.

I find it ironic that you post an extremely mild critique of Jordan (one that...every. single. announcer...says whenever someone fouls a 3 point shooter), which pales in comparison to the abuse that Evina took all season long and into the off season...which resulted in her transferring. Instead of looking at it as a cautionary tale of what happens when you trash the players, instead it's because Evina is a bad person. Nope, not seeing it.

Him. But I digress...

I mentioned Diamond because the circumstances of her leaving (sending Holly a text message that she wasn't coming back) is 100x worse than "sorry not sorry". And she doesn't take nearly as much heat as Evina did who was was basically run out of Knoxville for acknowledging that the program needed some changes. Say what you will, but she aired Tennessee's dirty laundry (if inadvertently) and made it into news that Fulmer needed to address. And I'm glad she did.

I find it ironic that you post an extremely mild critique of Jordan (one that...every. single. announcer...says whenever someone fouls a 3 point shooter), which pales in comparison to the abuse that Evina took all season long and into the off season...which resulted in her transferring. Instead of looking at it as a cautionary tale of what happens when you trash the players, instead it's because Evina is a bad person. Nope, not seeing it.

Evina was going to leave UT no matter the trashing she was receiving

you couldnt see the whole comments because some of the back and forth comments were deleted so it wasnt so mild if Jordan had to put out a lengthy paragraph which im trying to find

say what you will but I couldnt care less about this anymore😴

Maybe Westbrook needs to apologize to Warlick for being disrespectful to a person twice her age....
So you are saying that no matter how incompetent, Warlick deserves respect because she's old? Actually, I think Westbrook was probably fed up with the entire coaching staff at UTenn who apparently suffered from the same "I don't know" shortcoming as HC Warlick.

So you are saying that no matter how incompetent, Warlick deserves respect because she's old? Actually, I think Westbrook was probably fed up with the entire coaching staff at UTenn who apparently suffered from the same "I don't know" shortcoming as HC Warlick.
done done done

Reactions: NeedOrange
done done done
exhausted yet?
giphy.gif

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I have no idea about this 2 players topic. And why should any one even compare Diamond with Evian.. Diamond is a superstar in any way. I respected her more for not transferring to another school. All I'm here doing is waiting for Miles commitment to vols.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back