'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Speaking as a high school coach, that is one of the most unprofessional and unethical things I've ever seen from an athletic program. I don't care what he did, he's a teenager and you don't use a media platform to trash the kid and sanctimoniously put yourself as the morally superior institution with him as your tool.
I agree...that was really taking the low road.

Even if his accused/apparent story is true, the public bashing is absurd from an institution of adults. Maybe try to right his ship, like CJP has done with Banks and Thompson.

Throwing a kid out to the wolves does him no good. Kids like that need mentors, not to be treated like a lost cause. Jmo, not to excuse any such behavior of the above. I am just more about rehabilitation than retribution.
I agree with everything you said, and this comment has nothing to do with Lewis per se, but just to interject a thought on your last sentence..

Coming from my own personal experience escaping hell...You can not rehabilitate someone who doesn't want to be rehabilitated.

The school was badly in the wrong for what they did...It feels personal.

Leaving the Big 12 was so dumb. Huge recruiting base in Texas and family can see u play so many games with the proximity of the other conference schools.

I agree 100%. Those old Big 12 games is what I liked to watch if the SEC schools were playing cupcakes. HOT TAKE.....If you were AD of UTi n 2018, would you hire Frost or Pruitt when Pruitt was at Bama and Frost at UCF?

Reactions: LittleVol
I agree 100%. Those old Big 12 games is what I liked to watch if the SEC schools were playing cupcakes. HOT TAKE.....If you were AD of UTi n 2018, would you hire Frost or Pruitt when Pruitt was at Bama and Frost at UCF?
At the time, anyone who could confidently say Pruitt>Frost is lying or guessing. Fortunately, we didn't have to choose.

It may end up making sense insofar as the B1G has and makes tons of money. Big 12 is ruined by Texas having their own network. Big 12 may not survive in its current form.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Leaving the Big 12 was so dumb. Huge recruiting base in Texas and family can see u play so many games with the proximity of the other conference schools.

And the Big 12 North would be a cake walk for them most years.

VN Store

Back