2021 Baseball Recruiting

How massive?

As things stand, second best prospect in the class of ‘22, I think. He’s in a hot bed of talented players. I am not a subscriber to PG or D1, but...LHP’s are sought after...and the staff are good recruiters, Coach Anderson knows it when he sees it I think.

So...

GBO!!!

As things stand, second best prospect in the class of ‘22, I think. He’s in a hot bed of talented players. I am not a subscriber to PG or D1, but...LHP’s are sought after...and the staff are good recruiters, Coach Anderson knows it when he sees it I think.

So...

GBO!!!
With that being the case, I don't see him making it to Rocky Top.

Covid changed that completely and stock is rising in 2021 recruits they will lose to the draft

With all dude respect covid charged things in the opposite direction in baseball recruiting throughout the country. It actually shrunk the 2021 class significantly for those that actually give a damn about a Roster limit and how it effects the future of kids.

With all dude respect covid charged things in the opposite direction in baseball recruiting throughout the country. It actually shrunk the 2021 class significantly for those that actually give a damn about a Roster limit and how it effects the future of kids.

I know it was just a typo/autocorrect, but I am going to start using with all dude respect.

That isn’t true with UT. Big time roster turnover next year when the draft goes back to normal. 2 draft classes going out at once. Not as many 20’s coming in because of the circumstances. Brady House might be the first HS hitter selected and Chase Burns might be the 1st HS pitcher selected which he has had his stock just recently sky rocket. UT will most likely set a school record for most players drafted. Now if Covid doesn’t get figured out maybe the draft is shortened again but as of now there will be a ton of Vols getting drafted. Maybe in some programs that will be true with what you said but not at UT.

Last edited:
That isn’t true with UT. Big time roster turnover next year when the draft goes back to normal. 2 draft classes going out at once. Not as many 20’s coming in because of the circumstances. Brady House might be the first HS hitter selected and Chase Burns might be the 1st HS pitcher selected which he has had his stock just recently sky rocket. UT will most likely set a school record for most players drafted. Now if Covid doesn’t get figured out maybe the draft is shortened again but as of now there will be a ton of Vols getting drafted. Maybe in some programs that will be true with what you said but not at UT.

Let’s not act like these latest 2021 pickups are making sure the vols have the roster limit full. That’s simply not true. This is just adding more fish to the live well

Let’s not act like these latest 2021 pickups are making sure the vols have the roster limit full. That’s simply not true. This is just adding more fish to the live well
Or you can sit back and watch recruits and current players go in the draft and not add depth when forecasting that. Sit back and do that and you go in a 14 year ncaa regional drought.

Reactions: Bigun
That isn’t true with UT. Big time roster turnover next year when the draft goes back to normal. . . .
IIRC, next year’s draft goes to 20 rounds, which is obviously more than five rounds of this year‘s draft, but still not the 40 rounds from 2019 and years past.

Reactions: BruinVol

VN Store

Back