Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m probably gonna get heat for this, but it’s not okay. Especially, now. I get why he would be offended by finding a noose in the garage, of course he should be, but they jumped gun, without knowing how it got there and only inflamed a an already hot topic.
Bingo. Why is it okay to accuse something of being racist right off the bat. Its not okay

Ya know it probably wouldn’t have been as bad if he just kept his mouth shut and let the process pan out but dude was straight up feasting on this spotlight and attention it got him. so now he looks like the complete Asshat in it all and he wasn’t even the one who witnessed it lol such a Snafu!
I don’t even really care that much but the fact you keep calling it a ‘snafu’ has me dying!

what's the ****ing difference? They're driving on the same track for 3 hours.
Look at the historical turns on some of the great tracks. Great, technical turns. Braking, shifting (braking while clutching all with 1 foot?), hitting the apex, shooting out. Love those. Or the great excitement on dirt and snow tracks, drifting the turns.

shiiii. Petty, Labonte, Yarborough, racing on the beach in Daytona, towns like wilkesboro. ... Kulwicki, Allison, 🤟🏻 Ervin, Marlin.

it ended in 90's
Indeed. Good riddance to it. Much better forms of racing anyway. It is like having basketball played on a 7 foot net 🤣 Let the skill come out in the sport, not restricted (inside dad joke hardy har...).

Reactions: SmokinBob
Wallace never actually saw it. It was someone on his team that saw it. And then reported it.
I don’t blame Bubba Wallace or his crew, I blame the ones that ran with it without total proof, they now look like buffoons and probably did more damage to race relations. Idiots.

This is the shirt my kids and I got my husband for Father's Day.

200409AFD3066-1.jpg
That. Is. Awesome.

Hopefully all this will be over with or slowed down dramatically soon. Stay safe buddy
Well if people dont social distance and wear mask it will not get better. The EU is about to block Americans from going to any of their countries because we are a hot spot and they do not like the way our leadership has handled the pandemic. They vote Monday on the blocking. Not a good looking for us worldwide.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
I’m probably gonna get heat for this, but it’s not okay. Especially, now. I get why he would be offended by finding a noose in the garage, of course he should be, but they jumped gun, without knowing how it got there and only inflamed a an already hot topic.
And it wasn’t a noose...it was a loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back