'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

At least wait until Georgia has some hardware before jumping on the bandwagon.

tenor.gif

Why, just why do your posts always seem so negative, even if you’re a house divided. Looks like one side is winning.
Why do you seem so satisfied that we aren't landing 4-5 stars like our rivals? The Darnell thread just sent me over the edge or maybe it's just this quarantine thing. Our insiders are always pumping sunshine up our butts and then.......boom------->hello disappointment........again. We cannot get better without better talent no matter who the heck our coach is.

Why do you seem so satisfied that we aren't landing 4-5 stars like our rivals? The Darnell thread just sent me over the edge or maybe it's just this quarantine thing. Our insiders are always pumping sunshine up our butts and then.......boom------->hello disappointment........again. We cannot get better without better talent no matter who the heck our coach is.
I don’t know if you’ve noticed our last two classes plus this one. But we are getting there. Especially with this ‘21 class.

Why are you not satisfied with 4-5 stars like Wanye, Darnell, Harrison, Henry, Crouch, etc.???... AV tells us what is happening behind the scenes at Tennessee which turns into disappointments sometimes in recruiting...... If you really are a TN fan you are free to ignore him. You are free to not follow recruiting if you can't handle the disappointments..... Because it would have been nice to get a 5* TE to be the icing on our cake last year. The good PR would have been great...... But that 5* QB we got is way more valuable! I'm so over the TE.

Why are you not satisfied with 4-5 stars like Wanye, Darnell, Harrison, Henry, Crouch, etc.???... AV tells us what is happening behind the scenes at Tennessee which turns into disappointments sometimes in recruiting...... If you really are a TN fan you are free to ignore him. You are free to not follow recruiting if you can't handle the disappointments..... Because it would have been nice to get a 5* TE to be the icing on our cake last year. The good PR would have been great...... But that 5* QB we got is way more valuable! I'm so over the TE.
Agreed... Made my day great post

I don’t know if you’ve noticed our last two classes plus this one. But we are getting there. Especially with this ‘21 class.
Just frustrated when great talent chooses another school when we can offer quicker playing time and a chance to get back to winning the SEC and playing in the SECCG. At least we are making more final list the than we have in the past. For you msg board investigators out there, the wife graduated from Kentucky, hench the HouseDivided thing. I despise the mutts but I am envious of what they have accomplished at the same time. If we lose sight of that, we'll never get back to Atlanta.

Reactions: fla orange
Just frustrated when great talent chooses another school when we can offer quicker playing time and a chance to get back to winning the SEC and playing in the SECCG. At least we are making more final list the than we have in the past. For you msg board investigators out there, the wife graduated from Kentucky, hench the HouseDivided thing. I despise the mutts but I am envious of what they have accomplished at the same time. If we lose sight of that, we'll never get back to Atlanta.
ESPN? Those morons have us at #18 in team rankings. I wouldn't believe anything they commented on.
Rivals currently has us 8 and 247 has us at 10. If we somehow do land ZE, we'll be at least #7 on Rivals.
Not a bad class boyz, not at all.

What changed between February and now, except us having the #2-3 class in the country for 2021?

If we lose sight of what? Your envy?

I wouldn’t think it would be disappointing to you. Your team has been landing them for 2 years, you ought to be celebrating that and hopefully blocking out that not much has come from it. Try your sales pitch in a used car lot, might go over better.

Because he/she is not a TN fan.

Maybe this ‘cruitin game just ain’t for you?

Georgia has done nothing of admiration. They’ve under achieved. Give Pruitt and this staff the same time and those same recruits Kirby has had, and he’d be on national title number 2 getting ready to make it 3. They have the best roster in the nation year in & year out, and still manage to lose games they shouldn’t. I’d argue they had a more talented roster than LSU did last year, especially on defense. LSU just had a way better coaching staff and QB.

Georgia has done nothing of admiration. They’ve under achieved. Give Pruitt and this staff the same time and those same recruits Kirby has had, and he’d be on national title number 2 getting ready to make it 3. They have the best roster in the nation year in & year out, and still manage to lose games they shouldn’t. I’d argue they had a more talented roster than LSU did last year, especially on defense. LSU just had a way better coaching staff and QB.

Kirby Dumb will never live down the 4th down punt call. One of the dumbest decisions u will ever see. WTF was he thinking.

Georgia isn’t anything that we should be admiring to be, it’s the Alabama’s, Ohio States, Clemson’s of the world. And we can have all the playing time in the world and opportunity in the world. Results in winning games, making the playoffs, and getting players drafted is what lands these 5 ⭐️ at a high level. That’s why those teams have been good for all this time. The rich get richer. That’s the system

Reactions: VolFreakJosh
CJP would not be on national championship #2 right now with their roster lol. He has lost games that he absolutely wasn't supposed to with a pretty good team last year. Let's see what this staff does this season before we put them at the top.

7C85288E-FA46-4ADC-B3F4-2C026EC644D4.gif
Preach it, brother!

CJP would not be on national championship #2 right now with their roster lol. He has lost games that he absolutely wasn't supposed to with a pretty good team last year. Let's see what this staff does this season before we put them at the top.
Our team last year was not pretty good, especially if you factor in the players that weren't available for the first 2 losses.

Just frustrated when great talent chooses another school when we can offer quicker playing time and a chance to get back to winning the SEC and playing in the SECCG.

The top 100 teams will sign about 2500 players this year. 2475 if those will NOT sign with the University of Tennessee. For extra credit, that is 99 percent of them. Get a good bunch of players and move forward with your program. You really can't stress over one or two specific guys... other players are comparable, even if not hyped, or will develop. The vast majority we will not sign, but we will still field a team and I will cheer for them.

VN Store

Back