Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
History guy here also so maybe you can explain to me how a confederate flag is labeled “racist” is it just because people assume the south was the only place where slaves were owned and sold?...The confederate flag became its own because we separated from the north.the war was never over slavery but Because the south branched out on its own..I’m not saying racism isn't alive because that would be foolish of me but it’s not as common as most think...I personally think what needs to be done is a serious overall of police reform and laws adjusted to fit what crimes occur and apply those bids in jail equally to anyone who commits the same kind of crime wether they are white,black purple or red..that’s where the problem starts....

You may have missed it but in 1958, I was 2 years old at the time, but there was this creature that came to earth described as a one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater. Reportedly, he came to earth to eat all the purple people and to join a rock and roll band. I know he had a #1 song on billboard and I never since that day have ever seen any purple people. I've always presumed that he ate all of them so as far as I know you don't really have to worry about purple people any more. They gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back