Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may have missed it but in 1958, I was 2 years old at the time, but there was this creature that came to earth described as a one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater. Reportedly, he came to earth to eat all the purple people and to join a rock and roll band. I know he had a #1 song on billboard and I never since that day have ever seen any purple people. I've always presumed that he ate all of them so as far as I know you don't really have to worry about purple people any more. They gone.

Yea man.

1592883414263.gif

Just read about a 19 year old girl who had been wearing a mask 8 hours a day 5-6 times a week due to work. Now she has pleurisy. What a situation. Kungflu

VFL-82-JP has a really good series going in the FF called The Head Coach. He just posted The Head Coach - Part 5 of the series. Y’all should check them out, I think you’ll be glad you did. (The first 3 are on the second page of FF)

Last edited:
Reactions: SweetasSoda
Anybody in here own a Blackstone Griddle grill? What are your thoughts on it?
I won one of the bigger ones, 36” griddle I think. Loved it for a few months. But it was so huge and didn’t do anything my grill or cast iron skillets wouldn’t do. They would be great for cooking for a large crowd though.

I won one of the bigger ones, 36” griddle I think. Loved it for a few months. But it was so huge and didn’t do anything my grill or cast iron skillets wouldn’t do. They would be great for cooking for a large crowd though.

Believe that's why there is one in every Waffle House. To feed us unwashed masses type folks.

Reactions: Volbucky
It makes me dizzy if I have it on tightly and wear for long. Always has when painting with one on.

“Surgeon’s assistants don’t get sick” is not the scientific method.

Surgical masks are not N95s, like some people are choosing to wear. N95s are pretty tight fitting and do make me feel nauseous. I don’t care what he says, my anecdote is just as powerful as his. I wear them for extended periods at work. We don’t know that doesn’t. No disrespect to the medical doctor, but experts don’t uses the word impossible. That’s a dangerous word.

I dunno, doesn’t pass the smell test yet that it’s impossible and has absolutely zero effect on public health.

Very true. I'd love for UT to get both of them, even if that means we don't get Mims. I think Parker and Pounds are both good.
Smith, Parker and Pounds would be a really nice OT haul this class and address that need. Adding Mims would be extremely impressive by our staff. Then we’ll load up at OG again next class.

What concern is that? There's no way these gentlemen play anyone that they don't believe gives them the best chance to win. No way at all. In case you did not understand. NO. WAY.
Because I understood what he meant by that was that he is concerned that they will play JG just to be conservative. The gamble is between the devil you know vs the devil you don't.

It is a tricky problem for the coaches if none of the other guys just blows JG away during competition..which we are not going to get much of because of Covid.

If another guy is obviously head and shoulders above JG, then I don't think there will be a concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back