Football isn’t happening...

We don't know that for certain, the fact is His Doctor recommended He take it, and there are many Doctors on Plaquinal as a Preventative. Plaquinal is the trade name for Hydroxy, which I take with NO side effects. You can also Take Zinc and Tonic water to stay protected; it just takes more Tonic water. The Quinine breaks the virus cell wall and allows the zinc to stop the reproduction. Very simple; as reported by Dr FAUCI in a 2005 study; but he somehow reversed his opinion and has nothing but disdain for the drug now. Something smells in Denmark. Vaccine Pusher for Bill Gates the Control Freak.
Question for our resident basement epidemiologist if you can loosen your tinfoil hat for a second. I heard you can substitute vodka and tonic in place of zinc and tonic. Is that true? I can tell you that vodka and tonic with a lime slice is much tastier than zinc and tonic. I think I’ll have another right now just to ward off the COVID.

23 Clemson football players test positive for coronavirus - CNN

With breakouts like this and what’s already happening with MLB, I’d say it’s a done deal.
Most of these headlines just say "X number of cases test positive and on the rise."

Ok. Was it a swab the nose or the antibodies test? If it was the antibodies test the person could've had it in February and test positive now. What are the symptoms? Asymptomatic? Runny nose? Flu like symptoms? Needed hospitalized? Needed hospitalized with ventilator? Ages of the new cases?

Without all that info the "gotcha" headlines is there just for that and fear mongering. It's funny 1000s can be shoulder to shoulder throwing bricks but it's a bad idea to go sit at a sporting event.

Nearly all of the players are experiencing mild symptoms or no symptoms and in 14 days will be clear. Covid death Mortality rate continues to decline. More people are simply being tested which in turn is finding more cases. Most experience mild symptoms and some don't even know they had it. The best goes on, this is dangerous to the elderly and especially with other medical problems and can be to anyone with other conditions. But for the VAST majority it is simply a typical virus or less and most will be virus free in 2 weeks. The media and the far left don't want anything to open, they want to keep fear and people at home. At first I took this real serious but knowing about this and seeing the idiots in the streets and certain businesses can do anything and they restrict others it makes no sense. I don't get around the sick elderly and try to avoid hospitals but it does not affect my live and I don't even think about it no more. I don't wear a mask, if I went to a hospital or nursing home maybe I would but I am not going to wear one anywhere else, if others want to fine. I have no problem with folks taking any precautions they want but I am not going to wear a mask all day long especially when my job is outside and alone. The media and the left are trying to play this for all they can, it's a farce as far as all the restrictions. A total farce and overreach in many cases of draconian fashion. God Bless and GBO!!!!!

This will go down as the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people, the sad thing is some are still buying what the clowns are selling.
Was the hoax successful in fooling Trump and the administration ? The danger was believed by most a couple of months ago but I bet Trump would not shut down the country in another similar event. There will be years or decades of evaluations about how the U.S. and world listened to experts( mostly medical) who just got it wrong. It wasn’t a deliberate hoax but it did not have to go down like it did.

Last edited:
Time will. Until then...
Until then Nascar is running the All-Star race at Bristol this year and allowing 30.000 fans to watch. Could be a prelude of sorts as to what direction the sports world will take. Stock car racing can be safer as drivers don't have direct contact with other drivers like football players do, but fan-wise there's gonna be empty seats between occupied seats.

Yes there will be a 2020 college football season

and the Government will not be able to lock down the American People in their homes again because they will refuse to be locked down.

There is no way i'm wearing a mask or practicing social distancing since i've not done if at all since COVID 19 first entered the US.

You don't know whether there will be a football season or not.

I've not been locked down by the government and don't personally know anyone who has.

Wow, you're such a brave little rebel. Lol, who cares?

Or simply crawl back into your 50s era bomb shelter until the nice media tells you it is safe to live again. Fear mongering has reduced this once great and powerful country into a bunch of touch me nots that are afraid of their own shadow if the media tells them it is bad for them.

Its funny how some of you guys act so big and bad and cry about your freedom and how we all should have the freedom to do whatever we want to do, but get pissed off and put down everyone that isn't doing what you think they should do.

I ask a 2 word question and you've got me crawling back in a bomb shelter. Lol.

Howler monkey.

Its funny how some of you guys act so big and bad and cry about your freedom and how we all should have the freedom to do whatever we want to do, but get pissed off and put down everyone that isn't doing what you think they should do.

I ask a 2 word question and you've got me crawling back in a bomb shelter. Lol.

Howler monkey.
But..do you have a bomb shelter?

Reactions: Behr
No more JG.
Thats what I thought you meant, lulz. I have no idea but I've seen others say if we don't have a season they all would likely get another year of eligibility.

Again, I don't know if that's the case, but if it were and I felt the way you did about JG, I'd really want this year to happen to insure he be gone.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I wouldn't call the virus itself a hoax. But the overreactions and decision to shut down the entire country was complete absurdity.

That is so March 2020. Lulz.

It really doesn't matter what any of us want or even think and fiddly squat we can do. Well, besides come here and complain about it.

VN Store

Back