'21 NC WDE Travali Price (NC St commit)

Sucks for the brother to know the only reason he got a scholarship was because of Travali.
Haha
I’m sure he knows
Smart famil decision to keep both he and his bro debt free especially when you don’t have mom and dad paying for it for you

Reactions: Rishvol
Just like following a high school girlfriend to her college destination. F’n Stupid

Clears the path for others.. Not necessarily a bad thing.

Lots of really good players still on the board.

Probably not a terrible thing to have a couple pcs off the board.... Especially with plenty of time til signing day..
1592611282201.gif

States problem is that they told the brother he’s going to play NT. he’s 5’11, 245. Even in the JV ACC that’s a bit more suited for Carson Newman
Long way till NSD... Once we get closer to NSD, I bet NCST starts talking greyshirts to the brother. If the family is smart, they will realize it was all a sham.

It’s kind of shocking they are throwing two scholarships at this kid. Doubt it sticks come NSD.

uh... travali and wilcoxson. Or were you being rhetorical?

Everyone is going to down-play both of those, but at the end of the day it’s not good news.
It's not necessarily bad news either.

It's been a known that attrition was gonna happen.. Just when and who?

Silver lining... The board becomes a little clearer...

And neither of these kids really should be a surprise.

Kw is on his, what 5th, commitment?
And we were never gonna offer prices brother a full ride.

In the grand scheme... Not awful.

uh... travali and wilcoxson. Or were you being rhetorical?

Everyone is going to down-play both of those, but at the end of the day it’s not good news.
And still I ask, we all pretty much knew with Wilcoxson and with Price. No one said it’s good news, but it was expected. Read over the last few pages on both threads. I know I’m not broken up by either. Recruiting.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back