Paul Finebaum and Marcus Spears have been removed from SEC Nation

BVD is the “Gooberist” of ALL Goobers...

but...what’s got me OP...IS...you’ve been around here since just Valentines Day 2019 and you already have ~16.5K POSTS??!!

When do you sleep? Or have another reason to actually celebrate Valentines Day?

just sayin’...

With ESPN’s management, I’m surprised it isn’t Tessitore and Booger.

Seriously, I don’t understand this move. Can anyone enlighten me?

I'll post as much as I want to and if you don't like it you're free to put me on ignore.;) The only way i'll stop posting is to be banned.:D
He used some of his kick ass life points to count your posts in order to tell you that you don’t have a life...some things write themselves. 🤨

espn sucks and needs to be shored up. SEC Nation is doing much better.

espn had some big special last weekend about some weightlifter trying to break a record. It was like an hour long. Finally, I dug the remote out of the couch for some relief. My how they have fallen once they became a political org vs a sports network.

Finebaum is way past his prime.

Maybe it's just me but, I've always thought Pawl is such a big bore & waste of time ...... I never watched his show more than a few minutes at a time on the SEC channel. Good Lord ....... talk about Bama LSU plus Georgia. They hardly ever would talk about Tenn and their great program until a coaching change would come along.
Not going to watch his big ears talk for 4 freaking hours of BS as far as I'm concern. I don't miss him at all.

Finebaum is shopping a sitcom about his life as a sports radio host in the south. Maybe that plays into this?
200.gif

Reactions: Alto1

VN Store

Back