Uncommitted looking at Ariz St and Virginia
Kansas commit
Mizzou commit
Miami commit
Louisville commit
Duke commit
Uncommitted looking at FSU, Miss St, Minnesota

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose
Boys I am not one of these “wife bad” kind of guys but after three months of nonstop contact, we needed a break. If you are still stuck in a house with a girlfriend/ wifee, I have this one secret: Buy her a sewing machine. She just got hers and I’ve been doing nothing but drinking Miller Lite and watching Guy’s Grocery Games without any nagging all day. Seriously, I’ve been in a tank top and boxer briefs all day and she hasn’t said a word

I solved my nagging gf problem, but feeding her 3x a day has become a bit of an inconvenience.

Ef0d.gif

A couple weeks or so ago I posted the first chart below (2020 class) and my rationale for producing it. At the time someone asked to see the same for the 2021 class which I was hesitant to do because things will almost certainly change between now and the time the class is actually signed. This afternoon I went ahead and did it anyway so the second chart is for the 2021 class as it stands today, updated this afternoon. The analysis is based on which recruiting service liked our guys the best for whatever reason.

ScreenHunter 417.png

ScreenHunter 419.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back