Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boys I am not one of these “wife bad” kind of guys but after three months of nonstop contact, we needed a break. If you are still stuck in a house with a girlfriend/ wifee, I have this one secret: Buy her a sewing machine. She just got hers and I’ve been doing nothing but drinking Miller Lite and watching Guy’s Grocery Games without any nagging all day. Seriously, I’ve been in a tank top and boxer briefs all day and she hasn’t said a word
I liked this despite your unwarranted reference to boxer briefs.

MLB:
giphy.gif
So mad at all those A-holes.

How can any service update their rankings? There have been no games since last year; all the camps and campus visits were cancelled; there are no summer camps; prospects have only been able to communicate by phone or social media. Perhaps the obvious answer is that the only thing that has changed in the last six months is that certain recruits committed to certain schools.

How can any service update their rankings? There have been no games since last year; all the camps and campus visits were cancelled; there are no summer camps; prospects have only been able to communicate by phone or social media. Perhaps the obvious answer is that the only thing that has changed in the last six months is that certain recruits committed to certain schools.
Their way of drawing attention to their site. Just generating revenue is all it is.

Watching film so they see guys like Campbell that were off. 4* now

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back