ESPN Hits All Time 41 yr Ratings Low as Wokecenter on steroids takes over

That Ain't all of the reason. I have tuned in daily to see what was happening in the sports world, and those people are literally Screaming into the cameras. And as difficult as it is to believe, they are more WOKE than CNN and MCDNC. ESPN has turned into the Social Justice Network on steroids.

I watch Golic and Wingo almost every morning and they never talk about politics

Reactions: k-town_king
Lebron wants to play. Dopes like Kyrie and Howard are the ones saying don't play. Maybe turn on ESPN and learn something about the things you're speaking on.
It’s real easy for Kyrie to be talking about not playing anymore this season. Getting real tired of his schtick.

On topic I like SVP’s show a lot and I think Stephen A. is a sharp guy, but some of his theatrics get on my nerves.

Unfortunately, it is going to be full WOKE football games when they are played, both pro and college. Just think about what the Longhorns football coach said, and what his players have said recently, just to name one college team.
If ESPN thinks I'm going to watch a bunch of political crap I've got news for them. I won't watch a TN ball game if they think they're going to politicize college football.

It will be interesting to see the kneelers vs. non-kneelers at any event. Are the non-kneelers going to get chastised by the kneelers and vice-versa?
Probably. And that's how you'll know the USA is pretty much dunzo. If showing a teeny tiny amount of pride in being an American is divisive then you know we are pretty much fragmented to the point of having no more common values.

If ESPN thinks I'm going to watch a bunch of political crap I've got news for them. I won't watch a TN ball game if they think they're going to politicize college football.

As much as I love Tennessee Vols sports, I will not watch or listen to a bunch of SJW politics during the game. I will turn it off.

I stopped watching their stupid shows years ago, it’s all left wing politics and now BLM. They bring on black guests or anchors who push the racist crap non stop and then the idiot white people have to support everything they say and bow down and kiss their feet. I watch college football and basketball, otherwise my tv doesn’t get put on those channels

ESPN is MSNBC level bad. Had to watch it the other day because I was at a restaurant and it was absolutely insane. Pretending Dallas signing a backup QB to 1/10th of what they’re offering their starter was somehow racist

It's hard to say it, but ESPN is worse than MSDNC, simply because ESPN has SCREAMERS.

Reactions: NEO and oz615
Probably. And that's how you'll know the USA is pretty much dunzo. If showing a teeny tiny amount of pride in being an American is divisive then you know we are pretty much fragmented to the point of having no more common values.
Yep

Reactions: BUBear
I stopped watching their stupid shows years ago, it’s all left wing politics and now BLM. They bring on black guests or anchors who push the racist crap non stop and then the idiot white people have to support everything they say and bow down and kiss their feet. I watch college football and basketball, otherwise my tv doesn’t get put on those channels
I feel for Max Kellerman's soul. To have to sit there day in and day out pretending Stephen A Smith has any idea what he's talking about on any subject would make me kill myself.

I don't watch sports programs filled with Screaming social justice warriors. People detest that crap.

I have tuned in daily to see what was happening in the sports world, and those people are literally Screaming into the cameras.

giphy.gif

I pretty much tune out all of ESPN except The Ocho.

To be honest, I don't even casually tune in to ESPN anymore. My avoidance is intentional. It takes something I really want to watch with how poitical it has gotten. I wonder if a lot of people are like that. You can't run a business from the bottom up otherwise it will lead to collapse.

If there are two games on of equal importance then I'm probably watching the other network.

Maybe they'll go the way of other outdated networks that switched from music to alternative viewing like reruns and reality television.

ESPN lost me as a regular viewer when they went to the personality driven media with everything. I want to watch sports, highlights, player interviews. Not be told what to think about politics in sports by an anchor personality giving their hot take.

About the only thing I watch on ESPN anymore is football/occasional baseball. 30 for 30 docs. That's about it.

VN Store

Back