'21 GA DE Khristian Zachary

I think this kid is well underrated. Plays out of a stance, has a quick get-off. Fights thru blocks well and seems to diagnose plays pretty quickly. Kinda reminds me of Roman Harrison.

Bro!..his firs step is ridiculous and his speed WOW!

Zachary is an interesting prospect who would have had a lot of eyes on him this spring. Not many do this, but he transferred schools mid-season, missing the back-end of his junior season, but after playing in an all-star game and film getting out late in 2019, he became one of the hottest prospects in Georgia early in 2020.
His burst off the ball jumps out instantly. He comes off the line low to the ground with explosiveness and really flashes that speed to the quarterback. Zachary has a good build, he has good strength and he has flashed the ability to play the run, but on tape, his ability to get up the field, pressure the quarterback and stay in the opponent’s backfield is what impresses most.

Rivals.com - Six Southeast prospects who have impressed on film

Reactions: CamSnod1997
Zachary is an interesting prospect who would have had a lot of eyes on him this spring. Not many do this, but he transferred schools mid-season, missing the back-end of his junior season, but after playing in an all-star game and film getting out late in 2019, he became one of the hottest prospects in Georgia early in 2020.
His burst off the ball jumps out instantly. He comes off the line low to the ground with explosiveness and really flashes that speed to the quarterback. Zachary has a good build, he has good strength and he has flashed the ability to play the run, but on tape, his ability to get up the field, pressure the quarterback and stay in the opponent’s backfield is what impresses most.

Rivals.com - Six Southeast prospects who have impressed on film
i do agree with you, siap when his thread popped up...he gets there in a hurry and looks like he's got the right attitude to play with....just not sure about the competition level?

you're right about the spring camps...that would have probably been where he could have made a name for himself, moreso than what he has now?

still, seems like with that list, CO/MO are the two it comes down to and MO seems like it may be the pick?

i do agree with you, siap when his thread popped up...he gets there in a hurry and looks like he's got the right attitude to play with....just not sure about the competition level?

you're right about the spring camps...that would have probably been where he could have made a name for himself, moreso than what he has now?

still, seems like with that list, CO/MO are the two it comes down to and MO seems like it may be the pick?

Class 6a in GA, plays in same region as Smael Mondon and and Miles Campbell
Reminds me of Derek Barnett size and motor, the UGA guys really love him down here.

Reactions: T Dog and jakez4ut
Class 6a in GA, plays in same region as Smael Mondon and and Miles Campbell
Reminds me of Derek Barnett size and motor, the UGA guys really love him down here.
had no idea. sure couldn't tell from the highlights/hudl....

TENNESSEE: "I love everyone on the Tennessee coaching staff. They are all great guys and great coaches. I have had some deep conversations with coach Jeremy Pruitt and he has gotten to know me well. They were the first big Power 5 school to offer me too, so that means a lot."
Out of the six, Colorado, Missouri and Tennessee are recruiting Zachary hardest. With those three schools, communication is daily.
- Rivals.

When you watch his video and look at his 3 star rating and offer list something just is not right here. Is someone trying to hide this kid or are grades an issue?

When you watch his video and look at his 3 star rating and offer list something just is not right here. Is someone trying to hide this kid or are grades an issue?

He picked up most of his offers since Jan 1. Just don’t think he’s been looked at close enough yet

Yep part of the trend, we was first P5 school to offer, then the leeches follow suite. If the staff thought that high of him from evaluation then you bet he is a take.

This young man reacts quick once he sees the ball! He is very unrated in my opinion . "Size vision quick twitch perfect off the edge".

VFL...GBO

First time watching this kids film and WOW. What a quick explosive first step. How he isn’t a 4 star wde is beyond me. I would be more than happy if he was in this class.

I heard that! The recruiting services definitely missed on this guy. His explosion, speed, and block shedding ability are insane. Definitely a Derek Barnett type player. He will end up a 4 star when all is said and done.

Reactions: Yazzy
View attachment 286190
@RonSwanson I found you a temporary avi for the summer 😂
This would be a good one too....

71zWJvrjN2L._AC_UL1329_.jpg

(True story: I’m actually wearing this T-shirt right now)

VN Store

Back