'21 AL CB Edwin White

I really think this kid will remain. I think others are not plus he stays active congratulating newcomers and recruiting. Others don’t even talk.

Reactions: T Dog
Hubbs said “we’ll see what happens with White” when asked if him, Merrill or Elijah Howard would make it in the class come Signing Day.

Reactions: LittleVol
Hard to speculate because it's hard to know who we have a legitimate shot with, both now, and as the season progresses.

White and Jones will be given the encouraged to look around. Merrill is good. I could see them asking Howard to Blueshirt but he wont be processed like Evans, White, and Jones.

We need good players on the practice squad too. Not saying that's what White will be tho, just saying.

White will be a Vol. How you gonna tell someone who leading a great recruiting surge with KW to look around? And a cb with that size and picks to his credit show he is a gamer and ready to ball out.
Kids aren't committing because of a defensive back. A QB...sure.

And Wilcoxson is already beginning to get shacky.
Guy decommited twice already.

Need to keep recruiting. All the way to Feb.
I could see as many as 8 different names being on there come 2nd signing period.

Reactions: Catbone
Kids aren't committing because of a defensive back. A QB...sure.

And Wilcoxson is already beginning to get shacky.
Guy decommited twice already.

Need to keep recruiting. All the way to Feb.
I could see as many as 8 different names being on there come 2nd signing period.
Whoa....where have u heard that Wilcoxson is shacky in his commitment? I haven’t read that anywhere.

VN Store

Back