Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good sign of a cult culture.

I mean to some extent I expect that at almost any team oriented place where there's been success. Some guys are going to want to keep that going even if there are real problems that need to be addressed. It happens everywhere. BUT that shouldn't be the way it is on stuff like this. Sunshine is the best disinfectant when it comes to wrongs like this. Get them out in the open and then sincerely approach the problem -not with a canned PR statement but with a sincere and open heart alongside a willingness to learn from your mistakes and often things can be forgiven with some acts of attrition. Keep covering it up and eventually it will build up until it explodes in a spectacular fashion and harms a whole lot of people, innocent and guilty alike.

Reactions: Devo182
You got a source for that
The original tweet was posted earlier.

The guy also said Dabo basically imitated the song in that fashion:
"Upset by his "n this n that" song he made on the spot. Could have said anything else".

I'm just reading between the lines.

And seriously, people whiteknighting for Dabo? No matter what Mehlen, Dabo, Smart, Saban say, we should run with it. Let em all burn. We have been getting falsely negative recruited by these hypocrites for years now, so seriously eff them all.
You know the team and coach being in front of the peaceful protest and speaking out has to appeal to recruits. I know that's not important compared to what's going on but the entirety of Tennessee being unified has gotta be doing us alot of favors to these kids..

I'm just glad our school has finally got its sh*t together.

You know the team and coach being in front of the peaceful protest and speaking out has to appeal to recruits. I know that's not important compared to what's going on but the entirety of Tennessee being unified has gotta be doing us alot of favors to these kids..

Thank the lord for AD Fulmer. We now have one, sensible, message across the department and we are out in front as thought leaders (relative to college sports...), NIL marketing, strong and reasonable COVID message, taking everyones' cookies during the pandemic while everyone else is just trying to catch up. Gotta love it.

CPF GETS IT.

Last edited:
Enjoy it man. Wish we were able to stay longer. We stayed at the Harbor Town Inn and really like it but may try a condo next time.

That's a good place to stay. As a couple we like to spend time in that end of the island in the fall. Great time to golf and enjoy the things to do around Harbor Town and South Beach. For family vacations like this one we usually stay in the condos inside the south gate at Palmetto Dunes for them. Several good oceanfront projects there - Hampton, Windsor, Barrington, Villamare, etc. A bunch of others on golf courses and near the beach as well.

Went to Old Oyster Factory for dinner tonight. By 6 PM it was totally full despite being open all day. Servers were wearing masks there. Talked with a great server who has been there for a decade. He said they shut the restaurant down for 6 weeks. Kept all of the key staff paid the entire time they were off. Same group that owns Crazy Crab, Reilley's, Fish Camp, etc. So when it came time to open up they hit the ground running.

They smell it out when it’s fake and fake doesn’t apply to Pruitt.

Thank the lord for AD Fulmer. We now have one, sensible, message across the department and we are out in front as thought leaders (relative to college sports...), NIL marketing, strong and reasonable COVID message, taking everyones' cookies during the pandemic while everyone else is just trying to catch up. Gotta love it.

CPF GETS IT.
We back baby!

I'll just say, I'm a Tee fan and it's also great to have Peyton's face on the university.

I 100% agree my whole
Point is “one” player doesn’t define the university...Peyton was a goat in his on way and the same is said for Tee but dude!...Peyton isn’t the goat here he never won anything on the level of a natty!..he’s just a outstanding person who attended here

I am as well. Doing things the way they have been doing them since Randy Boyd and Phil took over leads to a high level of success. Sustaining it requires proactively adaptating to changes while never taking short cuts or the easy way out. CJP embodies that approach as a football coach just like CRB does in basketball. Very encouraged about things now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back