Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I was two then, but looking at the game logs and stuff I dont understand how that could have possibly happened.
One of the weirdest games I have ever seen...there was still no excuse for it, but to be fair they actually had a big time defense that particular year which almost nobody remembers.

Bev got screwed. She knew (or at least thought...correctly) she would be, but did it anyway...

I won't go farther with this than to say...when people ask me where I think the turn around for UT started...my answer is, it started with Bev. She did what she knew was right.
Amen!

Bev got screwed. She knew (or at least thought...correctly) she would be, but did it anyway...

I won't go farther with this than to say...when people ask me where I think the turn around for UT started...my answer is, it started with Bev. She did what she knew was right.
Yep. She doesn’t get the credit she deserves.

TBH though... All this BS is further proof social media is the downfall of modern civilization. SJWs are literally destroying America from the inside. China and Russia know it's the only way to defeat us and they're loving the unrest. Soon we will be like the UK and be arrested for what we type on the internet. Book it.

The most under appreciated basketvol we’ve had here imo.

Nah he was just a one and done. Folks just look at players like Grant, Admiral that played for years with more love. We grew to know them. If folks can’t look back on Tobias Harris time at Tennessee and remember how good he was your not really a basketball fan. He was phenomenal and definitely made good decision to go pro.

TBH though... All this BS is further proof social media is the downfall of modern civilization. SJWs are literally destroying America from the inside. China and Russia know it's the only way to defeat us and they're loving the unrest. Soon we will be like the UK and be arrested for what we type on the internet. Book it.

Western civilization peaked in the 90s. Everything has been on a downhill slide since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back