Potpourri

It's spot on with Chick-fil-A in much of the south. There's always a line in their multiple drive throughs.
That's true...I shouldn't say all of them are wrong, but a lot of them are way off. And some of those aren't even fast food places!

That's true...I shouldn't say all of them are wrong, but a lot of them are way off. And some of those aren't even fast food places!
It doesn't say fast food in the survey....and they get their data from the sales as well as public response. They don't just make this stuff up...lol...It's probably accurate despite what you may or may not believe.

No Carl's Jr's on the east coast outside of the NY Metro area, but it's somehow the favorite restaurant in Maryland and Delaware. Hmm.

Surely they meant Popeyes :p

No Carl's Jr's on the east coast outside of the NY Metro area, but it's somehow the favorite restaurant in Maryland and Delaware. Hmm.

Surely they meant Popeyes :p

They have Hardees on the East Coast, but still...

....and they get their data from the sales as well as public response. They don't just make this stuff up...lol...It's probably accurate despite what you may or may not believe.

Ignoring my mistake in thinking they said fast food, I think they probably DID just make this stuff up.

Reactions: 1reVOLver
Ignoring my mistake in thinking they said fast food, I think they probably DID just make this stuff up.

Agree totally. I have never seen, let alone eatin in, a Long John Silver's in Maine.
Had they named Muddy Rudder, I might have reluctantly accepted their listing.

For you, Game Time, since you have such a fondness for classic Disney. One of the all-time best Wonderful World of Color series (and one of Disney's best theme songs ever):

Note to self

DO NOT! Drink two mugs of fresh brewed Lemon Balm tea and then follow that up with a cup of black coffee.

Pee Wee's favorite comic!

(Raincoat...).
SmoothBonyGuillemot-size_restricted.gif

yippee! I found another home & property in Mo. that fits all the bells and whistles that Wifey tells me she wanted. And the price is great. Now just got to get her to go with me to check it out. No red barn though... lol

yippee! I found another home & property in Mo. that fits all the bells and whistles that Wifey tells me she wanted. And the price is great. Now just got to get her to go with me to check it out. No red barn though... lol
No red barn ?
Keep looking

Sukiyaki...
The singer was killed when the passenger plane he was on had a baggage door blow off....The plane took a very long time to fall from the sky...The pilots tried and tried, but they ended up hitting a mountain top....Some of the passengers had time to right good bye notes to their loved ones....

Ricky died when the heater in his plane failed and caused a fire in the cabin....The only people to survive the fire and crash was the two pilots....Such a great guy.

VN Store

Back