South Carolina vs. Florida

ihateorange whats up with your team?? Besides Tebows stats, and Spurrier's blood pressure.

THEY ARE GETTING DESTROYED

ihateorange whats up with your team?? Besides Tebows stats, and Spurrier's blood pressure.

THEY ARE GETTING DESTROYED

Are you watching the game?

Thats what the score says, but really our offense is the only thing getting destroyed. The defense has only given up about 100 yards so far and forced 2 turnovers. I really wanna see Tebow get hurt.

Thats what the score says, but really our offense is the only thing getting destroyed. The defense has only given up about 100 yards so far and forced 2 turnovers. I really wanna see Tebow get hurt.

Classy.

Touchdown UF, great coverage by your secondary.

28-0 is really the only thing you need to know.

And the score is still 28-0.

28-3. I guess you really arent watching the game.

Defense has been great all game but they scored off our kick return, pick 6, and another pick which they took possession at about the 25. Other than that, they've had one real drive. You can say all you want about the score but the fact is our defense is playing lights out. That's all I can be happy about though.

28-3. I guess you really arent watching the game.

Defense has been great all game but they scored off our kick return, pick 6, and another pick which they took possession at about the 25. Other than that, they've had one real drive. You can say all you want about the score but the fact is our defense is playing lights out. That's all I can be happy about though.

And they're still kicking your feathered asses all over the field.

VN Store

Back