College Football HoF Severely Damaged by Atlanta Rioters

Viewed through an election year prism.

1. These riots give his base something to dwell on other than COVID so yeah, that energizes them.

2. Further inflaming the protestors keeps COVID in the background. The further COVID is out of the spotlight, the better for his re-election chances

3. Biden is a very flawed candidate; however, if he wakes up alive on Election Day he's got 220 electoral votes in the bag. He only has to win 2 or 3 out of 15 competitive states and hes the next President. It's a narrow path for DJT but he navigated the same path in 2016. You can say a lot of things about DJT but he is extremely politically savvy and knows how to maximize his political brand.

That assumes they've nothing better to do than wait for a shiny thing to boost their support; it simply isn't so. Trump could share Biden's basement - btw, who's energized about Joe? - and then pack arenas upon emergence. I think Biden has the uphill at this time. No one but Jill is enthused about him.

Only the left finds racial offense in his comments.

Rioters Decline To Sign Colin Kaepernick

MINNEAPOLIS, MN—Colin Kaepernick arrived at the Minneapolis riots last night, saying he was excited to be a part of the looting and violence.

Kaepernick tried out for the riots by throwing bricks into windows but missed every time. He was able to rush a Molotov cocktail into a target window and then spike it on the ground, but then he caught fire. Finally, in a last-ditch effort to get selected for one of the riot squads, he filmed a workout video and sent it to various protester organizations but hadn't heard back as of publishing time.

"While we appreciate Kaepernick's enthusiasm, we need someone who can lob a Molotov cocktail accurately," said a representative for the rioters. "We wish him the best of luck in his future rioting career. We believe Kaepernick will land on his feet with another rioting organization. Maybe Chicago or Louisville will want him."

The former quarterback quickly blamed his failed rioting career on racism.

The owners of the shops and businesses had nothing to do with the death of anyone. Too riot because of it is just a stupid excuse to to be the piece of crap they really are. Blacks are not the only ones getting killed by the police. They are just the only ones that make the news. It wasn't long ago a Black Police man killed a white man in the mid west. The news article didn't even mention the Police officer was a Black Man. It said he was on paid leave until a review was made. You had to google his name to see he was Black. It never made national news. A friend of mine sent me a link to his local newspaper. It was buried in the middle of the local news paper and that is as far as it went. That kind of stuff doesn't sell ads or papers. I set back and watched after this. There weren't a bunch of white people rioting and looting. If people want to be treated with respect they must act with respect. What happened to the man is inexcuseable. That DOES NOT give ANYONE the right to act like savages. I know that everyone in the community did not perticipate in the rioting. But it sure makes the community look like they aren't law abiding citizens. Respect has to be EARNED. Rioting and looting is not the way to earn it. If you act like fools usually get treated like fools. Again, there is no acceptable excuse for the mans death. There is also no acceptable excuse to act like the rioters have been acting. If they think that will change how they are treated they are wrong. They are contributing to the way they get treated.

Do this: Go live as a black man in this country for a week, and then come back and tell us whether you experienced racism and inequality or not.

The middle age and older white men on this site sitting in judgment. You just don't get it.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
Do this: Go live as a black man in this country for a week, and then come back and tell us whether you experienced racism and inequality or not.

The middle age and older white men on this site sitting in judgment. You just don't get it.

Wtf ? I watch middle aged black men and woman on tv trying to tell these stupid asses to stop burning down your own house , stores ,and communities because when it’s over there will be nothing left .. I guess they don’t get it either . Stop being stupid should be the slogan because that’s what everyone with a brain is saying regardless of skin color or age . Idiots trying to use the excuse of getting justice by forcing injustice on others that have nothing to do with it is idiotic and only hurts your grievances. Eventually the rioting , burning and looting will have to stop or there won’t be anything left . Just like the hiding / sheltering in place from a virus , eventually you’ll kill enough of the economy that a virus will be your least concern . Smh

Not when the 12% commits more violent crime than the 72%. The 12% should be leaps and bounds above the 72% in cop deaths considering their crime rates...but they arent.
Perception is reality. So unless you are willing to understand the perception among af am is white cops will kill a black person for little to nothing then you will not help or understand the situation. I'm white, but I understand it's their perception. So, I feel we should attempt to resolve the problem. People like Chauvin just are examples that drives home that perception. You want systemic proof, no black gms in nfl. The need for the Rooney rule to encourage to hire blacks. You said you wanted proof and I provided it.

I do get it. But what most black people don't get is to be respected you have to act respectable first. I have several black friends. Most of them I have know since childhood. I respect them. Some of them are much closer to me than my family. I would trust them with everything I own. I have talked with them in depth about this type of behavior. They don't agree with it either. To quote my friend (Brother) Ken. "It is past time that we the Black MAN stop making excuses and move on from the past. That will require us to be men, to be there for our families, lead by example. We must hold ourselves to a higher standard and demand young black men act accordingly. I have never been a slave and the past is the past. In order to build the future we deserve we must EARN the respect. What is happening now is NOT the way to true respect. This is not the first time riots and looting have happened. I still remember Rodney King. Those actions did not achieve the changes we want. What in he77 makes ANYONE believe repeating those actions will get different results? IT WON'T. Stop making excuses, get to work and lead by example." End quote! Before anyone says anything about the quote he is sitting here telling me what to type. He is just like me. We have both worked our butts off to achieve what we have. He doesn't just talk the talk, he walks the walk. I have seen him on several occasions stop and have a long heart to heart talk with young black men when he sees them doing something that is contributing to the stereo types we have today. He is doing all he can to change things. I am PROUD to call him my brother. Now, you go and make a POSITIVE DIFFERENCE! I get it that things like his death make you mad. You don't seem to get looting and rioting isn't going to make a POSITIVE change. It just makes it worse!

Perception is reality. So unless you are willing to understand the perception among af am is white cops will kill a black person for little to nothing then you will not help or understand the situation. I'm white, but I understand it's their perception. So, I feel we should attempt to resolve the problem. People like Chauvin just are examples that drives home that perception. You want systemic proof, no black gms in nfl. The need for the Rooney rule to encourage to hire blacks. You said you wanted proof and I provided it.
Their perception is factually wrong...but I dont really care.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Their perception is factually wrong...but I dont really care.
But your point of view does not matter. You are not willing to go out and cause a riot over your point of view. They are willing. Which is why your point of view does not matter to them. They have a right to believe their truth as you do too. I mean white supremacist are wrong in their point of view. When they rally Trump calls them great Americans. He called these folks thugs. So, one could argue another example of systemic prejudice. Just saying, according to them Chauvin proves that you are wrong. Would he have done that to a white guy? Well here's the thing, if more cops kill whites then why had he not done that to a white guy. I'm just saying, it's not locking into your personal beliefs its understanding what they are upset about.

But your point of view does not matter. You are not willing to go out and cause a riot over your point of view. They are willing. Which is why your point of view does not matter to them. They have a right to believe their truth as you do too. I mean white supremacist are wrong in their point of view. When they rally Trump calls them great Americans. He called these folks thugs. So, one could argue another example of systemic prejudice. Just saying, according to them Chauvin proves that you are wrong. Would he have done that to a white guy? Well here's the thing, if more cops kill whites then why had he not done that to a white guy. I'm just saying, it's not locking into your personal beliefs its understanding what they are upset about.

Rioters, looters and vandals are thugs.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Rioters, looters and vandals are thugs.

I didnt say they were not. I said the president praised folks in line with Hitler's ideologies with no sentiment of negativity, but immediately demeaned a crowd made up of predominantly blacks as thugs. Just saying, that rhetoric is further proof they they believe their line of thinking.

Reactions: NashVol11
I didnt say they were not. I said the president praised folks in line with Hitler's ideologies with no sentiment of negativity, but immediately demeaned a crowd made up of predominantly blacks as thugs. Just saying, that rhetoric is further proof they they believe their line of thinking.

He didn’t Praise anyone in line with Hitlers ideology.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

Trump called out the "looters" not the protestors. I thought these rioters were white supremacists causing all the violence.

You are actually asking why he didn't do a White person the same way because cops kill more Whites than blacks? That's a rediculous question. That's the line of thinking I'd expect from a child.

People are upset that a White person took a black person's life. What's funny about that is they unconsciously add more value to the black guys life because a White person took it. Let that sink in. A black life is worth nothing to democrats when another black takes that life. But a White person? Now theres added value and opportunity to riot, loot, and destroy without consequence. That's all.

Last edited:
And just like that social distancing is a memory. Covid, what's that? On to the next crisis.
The mayor of Nashville invited everyone downtown for the protest. The same guy who wants you to snitch on gatherings over 25 people. The people I saw wearing masks were doing it when they were breaking **** and a camera was on them.

Because he’s a civilized member of society, as opposed to an animal, that doesn’t need to loot Alexander McQueen out of sadness over a criminal’s death.

Yes, we live a better life and don't want folk to mess with anything we have. I won't riot bc my life is great. I see no issues. But the fact you called him more civilized let's me know you have personal beliefs that your diddy taught you. We prolly wouldnt hang out much. But that's ok. He's civilized and the protesters are thugs to you. It's all good. I only offer the view that to understand why they are upset if you have to be willing to understand that to them its truth that white cops kill black people for not much. I get that and understand it. So I don't get upset. But, folks like you who call them uncivilized is further proof of why they are wanting to demand change for them.

VN Store

Back