Tim Jordan arrested

With just weed...probably back soon; with the gun charge...you are exactly right! Strange to me how folks will carry a gun without a permit as easy as permits are to get.

Florida statute:

This section contains laws concerning general transportation of a firearm, such as in a vehicle. They are laws that would apply if you do not have a ccw permit recognized by this state.
790.01 Carrying concealed weapons
790.01 Unlicensed carrying of concealed weapons or concealed firearms.-
(1) Except as provided in subsection (3) (4), a person who is not licensed under s. 790.06 and who carries a concealed weapon or electric weapon or device on or about his or her person commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
(2) Except as provided in subsection (3), a person who is not licensed under s. 790.06 and who carries a concealed firearm on or about his or her person commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

Well it won't take long for the rest of the sport sites to run this story for days on end.
My guess with the gun charge he will be gone.

Do some research on Tyler Smith, a terrific basketball player for us under Pearl. He had weed and a gun...can’t remember if it was registered or not. But he was gone. Immediately. There was no question or debate about it. I expect the same for this young man. A shame.

We have probably six Rb’s on the roster better than Jordan.
I hope pruitt is drafting his exit papers right now. A lot of little vols look up to these guys and I'm tired of explaining why they are being thrown in jail,using drugs and threatening the police. Enough is enough regardless whether it is a starter or not
e

I hope pruitt is drafting his exit papers right now. A lot of little vols look up to these guys and I'm tired of explaining why they are being thrown in jail,using drugs and threatening the police. Enough is enough regardless whether it is a starter or not
e
We all make mistakes.
I hope the young man can learn from this.
I agree on them being role models whether or not they want that status.
I hope there is a silver lining for him.

For a drug charge without any priors? These charges will be dropped and he will report for summer workouts. You don't ruin a kids life over something like this, you take it and build on it.
Kicking him off of a football team doesn't have to ruin his life. He had drugs and a Gun. And a 17 year old with him.

Its like nothing matters anymore. He had a friggin gun.

Kicking him off of a football team doesn't have to ruin his life. He had drugs and a Gun. And a 17 year old with him.

Its like nothing matters anymore. He had a friggin gun.
So if the charges are dropped then what? Still kick him off the team?

VN Store

Back