Tim Jordan arrested

Jordan told the officers he was carrying a gun in his back pocket without a concealed carry permit, according to the warrant. The handgun, a Ruger LP pistol, was found in his back pocket, loaded and unholstered.

Inside the vehicle the detectives reported finding a small bag containing about 9.25 grams of marijuana, as well as a scale and several small plastic bags.

Jordan was arrested and booked into the Polk County jail. He remained there late Saturday afternoon, according to the Polk County Sheriff's Office's website, which listed his bond at $2,000.

His teenage passenger also was arrested; the teen's name is redacted in the warrant.

The concealed carry charge Jordan faces is a third-degree felony in Florida, punishable by a sentence up to five years in prison and a fine of $5,000

With just weed...probably back soon; with the gun charge...you are exactly right! Strange to me how folks will carry a gun without a permit as easy as permits are to get.
I agree, I mean come on if it was just the bud who really cares i mean it's just a plant 😀
But the gun that's tough, I don't know Floridas gun carry laws but in Tennessee it's now indeed easier than ever to get a permit

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Well it won't take long for the rest of the sport sites to run this story for days on end.
My guess with the gun charge he will be gone.

VN Store

Back