Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol it's a laxative.

It was supposed to allow you to eat all the fat/oils that you wanted and not absorb them...however, what generally happened was that all the fat/oil kept in the feces turned into diarrhea, often excessive and explosive as the ad stated.

They tried a similar product as a potato chip additive. With very similar results. They did a market test at a mall, my college age nephew tried it and thought that he was going to die from the excessive response and results. I told him that he was just FOS and the chips were helping him. 😁 The market trial failed miserably... lol

So, after medical evaluation it appears that high dose Vitamin D has no effect on COVID-19 prevention or treatment. However, an increased number of Vitamin D toxicity cases are being reported. (In the UK)

Also of note, mask preventing COVID-19 infection is down to approximately 50% success. (Was reported at 75% previously)

Just reporting what I just read in medical updates. Not my opinion, please don’t attack me 😳

So, after medical evaluation it appears that high dose Vitamin D has no effect on COVID-19 prevention or treatment. However, an increased number of Vitamin D toxicity cases are being reported. (In the UK)

Also of note, mask preventing COVID-19 infection is down to approximately 50% success. (Was reported at 75% previously)

Just reporting what I just read in medical updates. Not my opinion, please don’t attack me 😳
Attack him @SSVol

It was supposed to allow you to eat all the fat/oils that you wanted and not absorb them...however, what generally happened was that all the fat/oil kept in the feces turned into diarrhea, often excessive and explosive as the ad stated.

They tried a similar product as a potato chip additive. With very similar results. They did a market test at a mall, my college age nephew tried it and thought that he was going to die from the excessive response and results. I told him that he was just FOS and the chips were helping him. 😁 The market trial failed miserably... lol

Surprised. “Market trial at a mall“ sounds so promising 😂

How about high dose vs being vit D deficient? Does deficiency still increase mortality rate?

well its officiial, MLB players are greedy af

Unless the owners open up their books i side with the players. The owners are the ones that should take the brunt of the losses in these Crazy times not the employees imo

Especially if each org has made as much money as most think. If the books are opened and don’t show such gains then I’ll change my mind

Unless the owners open up their books i side with the players. The owners are the ones that should take the brunt of the losses in these Crazy times not the employees imo

Especially if each org has made as much money as most think. If the books are opened and don’t show such gains then I’ll change my mind
A one year mutual agreement, that doesn't have anything to do with the CBA, would benefit BOTH sides. Baseball is already on thin ice. This could be a death nail.

A one year mutual agreement, that doesn't have anything to do with the CBA, would benefit BOTH sides. Baseball is already on thin ice. This could be a death nail.
to me it’s simple. The players should get half (if 82 games played) their original salary and the owners need to lose the $ lost from ticket sales. It’s my belief that the revenue they have made over the past few years can easily cover this years losses.

The players careers are short and I think billionaires need to feel the hurt not the players. Jmo

to me it’s simple. The players should get half (if 82 games played) their original salary and the owners need to lose the $ lost from ticket sales. It’s my belief that the revenue they have made over the past few years can easily cover this years losses.

The players careers are short and I think billionaires need to feel the hurt not the players. Jmo

they should share it all across the board. The players are basically billionaires too, don't act like its hurting them.

they should share it all across the board. The players are basically billionaires too, don't act like its hurting them.
yeah, don't get the need here to determine which rich folks are getting the rawer deal. lol.

none of those people are going broke any time soon. play or don't play. baseball is boring, and for stat nerds.

:cool:

That’s the problem with how people view the players. I know a few players personally and I’ll give you a brief rundown on one specific players situation that I know the best

1) got 5k to sign out of college

2) spent 5 years in the minors making 1000-1500 a month living in apartments with 3-4 other players sleeping on the floor many times

3) got up to the big leagues last year for about 1/3 of the season and made under 200k.

4) should make the roster this year which would have made 550k but now that’s half at best and the owners want him to make less than half.

5) if he doesn’t perform his career is over after spending 7 years of his life making somewhere around 50k a year on average

The point is many many players are in situations like this and they don’t deserve to be talked about as being “greedy” “close to billionaires”

Not even close to being on the same scale.

Owner of Angels net worth: $3.3 billion
Mike Trout estimated net worth: $50 million

Trout’s net worth will shoot up considerably as his new contract continues to pay him but the dude ain’t gonna be worth billions

Reactions: hotcypress
That’s the problem with how people view the players. I know a few players personally and I’ll give you a brief rundown on one specific players situation that I know the best

1) got 5k to sign out of college

2) spent 5 years in the minors making 1000-1500 a month living in apartments with 3-4 other players sleeping on the floor many times

3) got up to the big leagues last year for about 1/3 of the season and made under 200k.

4) should make the roster this year which would have made 550k but now that’s half at best and the owners want him to make less than half.

5) if he doesn’t perform his career is over after spending 7 years of his life making somewhere around 50k a year on average

The point is many many players are in situations like this and they don’t deserve to be talked about as being “greedy” “close to billionaires”

they have a union. Also the proposal is on a sliding scale, the lower salaried players lose much less than the big dogs. I will continue to call the union GREEDY, thanks though.

Trout’s net worth will shoot up considerably as his new contract continues to pay him but the dude ain’t gonna be worth billions
oh, well that totally changes things for me. poor Mike Trout. that guy's getting screwed.

Oh no! Only 50 mill? Gee do you think he has food stamps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back