Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate prescription drug commercials. I was talking to a 10 y o kid today and she said she was worried something might be wrong with her. Then she started quoting the symptoms listed on the tardive dyskenesia commercials

Last edited:
Need to put that fire out. Drama queen or not, we don't need this class falling apart over miscommunication.
drama queen it is.
49F0236B-F996-4D84-A383-6ABFB3AA9583.jpeg
Lol like dude, the coaches just finally got authorization to get their players on campus and do training with them.... which starts in a week in a half. They have higher priorities at the moment.

drama queen it is.
View attachment 283238
Lol like dude, the coaches just finally got authorization to get their players on campus and do training with them.... which starts in a week in a half. They have higher priorities at the moment.
No doubt, but teenagers are fickle, and one recruit can easily effect other recruits, so you have to stay on top of the situation. It's a juggling act for coaches, but one they get paid well to do.

Hey Julian, go kick some rocks. The coaches are busy assembling the remainder of the class. Either you’re in or out. Next man up.

Supposedly is close with Brown, and maybe Brooks. I agree the need for attention is ridiculous, but you do what you need to do to keep this class together. Not someone we want to sao "go kick some rocks" to.

I hate prescription drug commercials. I was talking to a 10 y o kid today and she said she was worried something might be wrong with her. Then she started quoting the symptoms listed on the tardive dyskenesia commercials
Side Effects are rare but may include headaches, abdominal pain, allergic reactions, diarrhea, projectile vomiting of feces, bleeding from the eyes or as*hole, numbness of extremities due to reduced blood flow which may require amputation of the hands, feet, or penis, melting of the face, maggots eating your rotting ear canal, spontaneous combustion, or death. If you experience any of the these symptoms, contact your doctor immediately, except in the case of death or spontaneous combustion in which case you may need someone else to contact them. You may also have difficulty discussing this with them over the phone if your ears are clogged with maggots.
It's a great day to be free of gas and bloating with Gas Away.

Side Effects are rare but may include headaches, abdominal pain, allergic reactions, diarrhea, projectile vomiting of feces, bleeding from the eyes or as*hole, numbness of extremities due to reduced blood flow which may require amputation of the hands, feet, or penis, melting of the face, maggots eating your rotting ear canal, spontaneous combustion, or death. If you experience any of the these symptoms, contact your doctor immediately, except in the case of death or spontaneous combustion in which case you may need someone else to contact them. You may also have difficulty discussing this with them over the phone if your ears are clogged with maggots.
It's a great day to be free of gas and bloating with Gas Away.
😂😂😂😂😂It’s true

Had to go dig up one of my favorite legit medicine ads from 20 years ago. It was a real ad. The side effects start at 0:39, quoted below if you don’t want to watch it:

“... you may experience gas with oily discharge, increased bowel movements, an urgent need to have them and an inability to control them.”

Had to go dig up one of my favorite legit medicine ads from 20 years ago. It was a real ad. The side effects start at 0:39, quoted below if you don’t want to watch it:

“... you may experience gas with oily discharge, increased bowel movements, an urgent need to have them and an inability to control them.”

Lol it's a laxative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back