Was surfing on the Iowa forum and

EtowahVol

Saw where they were recruiting a big lineman by the name of Michael Myslinski. Think this might be the son of VTL Tom Myslinksi?

Thereā€™s boat loads of kids from my area that go to school there. Itā€™s much easier to get into than Illinois. And itā€™s a pretty good school.

Used to see Tom Myslinksi and Dale Carter (separately) at the Lap/Library quite often back in 90-91 timeframe. Tom was huge, really stood out.

Reactions: sport3500
Our luck Toms kid is a stud at Iowa

Iā€™m not sure all of the legacies were that bad or Jones insecurity resulted in him not pushing them enough to be great players. Jones desperately wanted former players to like him.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Some of you seem to feel that a kid being a legacy automatically means he is a waste of time to recruit. This is reckless, and I can guarantee the staff doesn't feel this way.

I didnā€™t say or imply that...

Itā€™s a waste of time if youā€™re recruiting them because theyā€™re a legacy only....and not the best fit for the team.

Our luck Toms kid is a stud at Iowa

Iā€™m not sure all of the legacies were that bad or Jones insecurity resulted in him not pushing them enough to be great players. Jones desperately wanted former players to like him.
Considering the toxic relationship Dooley had with them, I canā€™t say that I particularly fault Butch for trying to mend relationships with former players.
GBO!!

Reactions: Wireless1

VN Store

Back