'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

mostly curse
I believe social media in general has been a difference maker for all fan bases. Fanatic fans tend to be more negative and bash a player without ever thinking. Nothing like getting drunk with a bunch of friends and scrolling social media just to "stir up" an argument. Negativity usually gets a bigger reaction and is more fun. Just what I've seen and I could be totally wrong because the only social media I have is FB, so I don't fully understand how all the others work.

mostly curse
eh. it goes both ways. i'd give it 50/50. it's just when it's "worse", the cringe factor always feels worse than anything positive that might come from it. and that's just because of the reaction from folks outside the circle. who doesn't want to point and laugh at somebody else? lol.

do something good and it's not even acknowledged or it's "well, good for them" and everyone moves on.

i couldn't tell you one positive thing any other fan base has ever done off the top of my head....lol but i can remember several things that are 'bad looks'.............................................

eh. it goes both ways. i'd give it 50/50. it's just when it's "worse", the cringe factor always feels worse than anything positive that might come from it. and that's just because of the reaction from folks outside the circle. who doesn't want to point and laugh at somebody else? lol.

do something good and it's not even acknowledged or it's "well, good for them" and everyone moves on.

i couldn't tell you one positive thing any other fan base has ever done off the top of my head....lol but i can remember several things that are 'bad looks'.............................................

The kid with the homemade UT shirt last year (or was it the year before last?) made me proud of our fan base. But I agree, most of the stuff tweeting at HS recruits is really embarrassing.

Reactions: jakez4ut
And it starts.

Kinda like being up in the game. Everything is going great. Made a couple plays, your running the ball, and then they try to push the ball...

He drops, the ball is in the air
It looks good things are going well
Then you realize...

It’s 3 feet short.
Behind
And now it’s going the other way...

VN Store

Back