The Official CoronaZoneVirus Thread

Well, I did it.....I got my Rona test.

Actually just the antibody test. Gonna see if I have had it yet and didn't know it. Praying it comes back positive.

What was the process to get tested?
LOL, it was a bit of a racket. It was at a clinic, you have to wait outside until they call you, then you have to get a complete "office visit" if you've never been there before. Then they draw blood. The girl that did it obviously wasn't very good, took her about 5 minutes to "find" a vein. I have veins that phlebotomists dream of. Then she stuck me and dug around for about a minute before she could actually get it to draw. And that was it. A competent clinic would have had me in and out in about 5 minutes instead this was about 45 minutes and there was no one in front of me. But, the long and short is it's a blood draw and send to a lab. They call you with results in 4 - 5 days. Praying for +++!

so my stepdaughter that lives in DC tested positive for COVID antibodies. She felt sick in early March for a bit. She quarantined for about 17 days after. Just got tested last week when she found out a friend tested positive

I want to get the antibody test. I had the symptoms in January.

Does she live in the city?

Reactions: 508mikey
so my stepdaughter that lives in DC tested positive for COVID antibodies. She felt sick in early March for a bit. She quarantined for about 17 days after. Just got tested last week when she found out a friend tested positive

So pretty scary for all of you. Good that she is over it. Were you all exposed?

VN Store

Back