'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

I think his point was all those 5*s are supposed to be 1st rounders. How many actually are? How many are transferring like Fields and May's? I'd like to see a chart.
Look all Vol fans hate Georgia. No amount of twisting the narrative will make the notion in question true. They recruit on an elite level, and their player development is at least adequate to produce a good amount of pros. But Tennessee now does both those things on an elite level. That’s why their fans are threatened and being such ungodly douches.

Look all Vol fans hate Georgia. No amount of twisting the narrative will make the notion in question true. They recruit on an elite level, and their player development is at least adequate to produce a good amount of pros. But Tennessee now does both those things on an elite level. That’s why their fans are threatened and being such ungodly douches.

No, they’ve always been douches ever since Mark Richt was still the coach.

They’re just even bigger douches now because Smart is recruiting better but somehow still gets the same results as Richt.

Georgia has had 31 players drafted since 2015. 8 of those 31 were in the 1st round. If you think Georgia isn't placing players in the NFL, then you're delusional.

...and curse you for making me post positive facts about Georgia football!!
Oh so we are counting Pruitt/Richt evals for UGA? Check Kirby's first class, ask Isaac Nauta, Holyfield etc how it feels to be developed by Kirby. Now they've did excellent with o-linemen(now Pittman/Chaney gone, we seen first hand what that does for a o-line room), but he's not done anything impressive with any other position group.

Jeremy Banks will be back in June, per AP.

giphy.gif

He isn’t rusty he has been training with a personal trainer since he was suspended.
Any athlete not named Michael Jordan can’t go a year without playing a live football game at real speed without shaking off some rust regardless of what drills and workouts they do. Banks is a favorite of mine but don’t put that expectation on the kid.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Makes sense. I didn’t really play linebacker so I’m fuzzy on their roles
Basically, they both can play inside or out depending on the play call. If you’re facing a spread it out and gun team banks is your better bet due to his ability to move and cover and just let Q take off after the qb as well as setting an edge to force the play back inside.

VN Store

Back