'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

Mims, mondon, Arnold, Taylor or Dawkins or page(in that order), Thornton, Smith, price, Pennington, pounds or Parker... And collie if there's room.

I mean, if we're making wish lists...
If other institutions can spit in the face of the NCAA, why can’t we?
Call their bluff, sign em all!
GBO!!

JRjNbfcYsJUo4qd4MOsUhvZahIF6TS.gif

I should not like this so much but I do.

I don't handle myself well, and I know I don't...I say a lot of things on here that I regret later. I am a pretty straight shooter in life, but I hold a lot of things in, or at least try to be more diplomatic...which is incredibly frustrating..I don't do that here as much as I should. I pretty much post whatever pops into my head.

Dont change

So if Hyams is reporting his name as a possibility, it means he joined the team approximately last fall right?

We getting the singer from Staind, now country singer Aaron Lewis to play LB? Would def get media attention but he seems like a PWO at best.

Hyams is so bad at his job....Aaron Willis, idiot.

Edit: Got Marco'd and Slicky'd....gross.

We getting the singer from Staind, now country singer Aaron Lewis to play LB? Would def get media attention but he seems like a PWO at best.

Hyams is so bad at his job....Aaron Willis, idiot.

Edit: Got Marco'd and Slicky'd....gross.

Bolded. I originally questioned Nieds when this came out but who am I to doubt? Part of our plan to break the internet - Nieds playing chess.

War Room wasn't as positive about him last night

Like I said, when secking comes into a recruit thread and starts his passive-aggressive gloating, it’s not good news for us.

I’m still thinking we lead for TID mostly because he doesn’t show up in that thread very often.

Like I said, when secking comes into a recruit thread and starts his passive-aggressive gloating, it’s not good news for us.

I’m still thinking we lead for TID mostly because he doesn’t show up in that thread very often.

Let secking gloat.

It’s not like they’re going to win anything. 🤷🏻‍♂️

VN Store

Back