'21 AL TE Trinity Bell (Tennessee signee)

tenor.gif

Lol .. lol .. lol .. all yall are so gullible . Its hilarious .. yea I'm a big vol fan as there is ... have been since 67 ... i just dont put undue pressure on these 17 and 18 year old kids to make them frosh AA players .. I coached in HS and College .. It's not fair to the kids ...but i look at realistic stats .. yes TN has alot of 3 stars and our 4 's are dropping.. that's all I'm saying is that I dont see us staying in top 10 when all said and done . It doesnt mean we cant be successful coaching these guys up . Buts facts are facts.. we aren't recruiting on same level as some teams.. like it of not .. facts folks . Take Care out there . Praying for safety for you all , our country , and our leaders .
1590164247626.gif

In the freeze frame of all these videos, Jesse couldn't look less interested or irritated.
@Bassmaster_Vol can you please ask Jesse what his deal is on VQ? I’d love to hear why he has resting beach face and it looks like every time he’s on camera he’s sucked on a lemon & smelled anal seepage. 🤷‍♂️😂🖕

Wow... thought Oz would make a difference but wasn't expecting that big of a difference this soon!
Really felt he was a homerun waiting to happen. Was hoping both he and Tino Sunseri would be on the field coaches sooner rather than later. I’m sure Pruitt has Sal’s boy’s number salted away for the next opportunity. If you can bring in quality Juco players, you can relate and Osovet was on a lot of recruits tweets when he was an analyst.

Last edited:
Lol .. lol .. lol .. all yall are so gullible . Its hilarious .. yea I'm a big vol fan as there is ... have been since 67 ... i just dont put undue pressure on these 17 and 18 year old kids to make them frosh AA players .. I coached in HS and College .. It's not fair to the kids ...but i look at realistic stats .. yes TN has alot of 3 stars and our 4 's are dropping.. that's all I'm saying is that I dont see us staying in top 10 when all said and done . It doesnt mean we cant be successful coaching these guys up . Buts facts are facts.. we aren't recruiting on same level as some teams.. like it of not .. facts folks . Take Care out there . Praying for safety for you all , our country , and our leaders .
*y'all, *it"s, *can't, *But, *or

VN Store

Back