'21 AL TE Trinity Bell (Tennessee signee)

One would think a “Hs/college coach” would know talent doesn’t mean crap on paper. It’s about the play on the field. I wouldn’t care if we didn’t hand out one git. I would be happy with the current kids committed. Not saying that’s what will or should happen.
You be safe too. Special people are special.
He obviously wasn’t one for long

Reactions: barrylee
His close connection with Osovet in particular played a major role in Bell’s decision. Osovet was promoted to Tennessee’s on-field coaching staff in February, allowing Niedermeyer to move from tight ends coach to inside linebackers coach.
“Really, what won me over, it was Coach Oz, man,” said Bell, who’s ranked the No. 510 overall prospect and No. 37 athlete in the 2021 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite. “Coach Oz is just such a good dude. He was always hitting me up and stuff, making sure I was all right, so he played a big part in it.
“Niedermeyer’s always talking (to me). ... I give them a call at least once a day, see what’s going on with them. They see what’s going on with me.”

His close connection with Osovet in particular played a major role in Bell’s decision. Osovet was promoted to Tennessee’s on-field coaching staff in February, allowing Niedermeyer to move from tight ends coach to inside linebackers coach.
“Really, what won me over, it was Coach Oz, man,” said Bell, who’s ranked the No. 510 overall prospect and No. 37 athlete in the 2021 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite. “Coach Oz is just such a good dude. He was always hitting me up and stuff, making sure I was all right, so he played a big part in it.
“Niedermeyer’s always talking (to me). ... I give them a call at least once a day, see what’s going on with them. They see what’s going on with me.”

Wow... thought Oz would make a difference but wasn't expecting that big of a difference this soon!

VN Store

Back