Who the f is OG.V83?

That its gae.. and so are hotdogs.

My bad for bombarding yall with likes. Was just catching up cuz I ain't been on here in a good minute .. Yall noogaz goofy tho and make me laugh.

JoeVol is silly but is a good sport and can take a joke. Souce is chipper and likes everything. Norcal is uppity. Rockytop2624 just a cool mofo. TFC is the enforcer and the WTF guy. And Behr is my MF'N attorney. You will never fade dude .. sharper than surgical steel. Dats my high Counsel on Volnation
I'm not sure what I just read, but I think I regret it.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded

My bad for bombarding yall with likes. Was just catching up cuz I ain't been on here in a good minute .. Yall noogaz goofy tho and make me laugh.

JoeVol is silly but is a good sport and can take a joke. Souce is chipper and likes everything. Norcal is uppity. Rockytop2624 just a cool mofo. TFC is the enforcer and the WTF guy. And Behr is my MF'N attorney. You will never fade dude .. sharper than surgical steel. Dats my high Counsel on Volnation

Lulz.

Can you translate...."That its gae.. and so are hotdogs"

WELL......I feel slighted. I noticed you didn't mention any of the women in here. Are you ghey?

Boom

Reactions: rocytop2624
WELL......I feel slighted. I noticed you didn't mention any of the women in here. Are you ghey?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

aGyKTaY.gif

VN Store

Back