'21 NC ATH Kaemen Marley (Tennessee signee)

This is an odd post.
Apparently you didn’t watch the video or know Simonton’s routine when it comes to downplaying anything positive the Vols do. He’s a gator. You also are taking my post as extremely literal. What am I going to do, look up his address in the Yellow Pages, find him and beat him up? Take it easy chief.

Its weird:

-Our nc commits, according to unc fans, they don’t want them

-Our fl commits, according to fl, miami, fsu fans, they don’t want them

-All of our commits, according uga fans, they dont want anyone

-Our al commits, au & bama didn’t want them

But most of them will decommit and choose someone else 🤔. Why would they decommit if nobody wants them?
Homer mods telling homer fans what they want to hear. Vols got UF and AU by the balls. UGA, UA, UNC will get theirs, unfortunately. We are recruiting on another level above FSU and Miami.

Apparently you didn’t watch the video or know Simonton’s routine when it comes to downplaying anything positive the Vols do. He’s a gator. You also are taking my post as extremely literal. What am I going to do, look up his address in the Yellow Pages, find him and beat him up? Take it easy chief.

If you are going to beat up anyone, please please please make sure its a uga fan first. 😃

Reactions: TheBigOne10
I knew you were lying to me Bass. I dunno if we can be friends anymore. Thrice Bass Thrice!
DarkGrizzledHypsilophodon-size_restricted.gif

“His greatest asset as a football player is his ball skills with the ball in the air and his physicality of playing the game.

With him being 6-3, 200 knowing where the ball is going, but also knowing where can I position myself where the defender can’t get to it. It’s stuff like that that everyone wants to coach it, everyone wants to think they have the remedy to make everybody be able to do that but with him it’s a natural ability.

He’s played quarterback, running back, receiver, tight end. He’s played inside linebacker, free safety, strong safety and outside linebacker so I think his willingness to play where ever comes with just what he’s had to do. That’s just football for him.

He’s very studious with the game. He’s one that will stay up late watching film. He will watch early in the mornings. I think he’s going to get better and better by being able to focus on one position. Being a student of the game has helped him playing multiple positions.”

Foster Cates — offensive coordinator, Eastern Randolph High School

HOW MARLEY FITS IN WITH THE VOLS?

At 6-2, 215 pounds, Marley is an athlete who continues Tennessee’s trend of recruiting versatility. Marley could play safety or linebacker on defense. Offensively he could play receiver or even h-back. The fact is there’s no set position for Marley at the next level.

"I really don't know where I want to play in college," Marley said told Volquest. "I like receiver, but I like safety and outside linebacker too. Tennessee has talked to me about both sides and just said they want me on their team and they will figure it out.”

VolQuest - Impact Analysis: Kaemen Marley
Fav interview ever!!!!!!

Its weird:

-Our nc commits, according to unc fans, they don’t want them

-Our fl commits, according to fl, miami, fsu fans, they don’t want them

-All of our commits, according uga fans, they dont want anyone

-Our al commits, au & bama didn’t want them

But according to all the fan bases mentioned above, most of them will decommit and choose someone else 🤔.

Me: Why would they decommit if nobody wants them?

A+ post. High quality detective work

He’s the best athlete in N.C. by far this class. Rare combination of athletic ability and size. He reminds me so much is Ashlon Jeffrey with his size, hands, ability to position his body and to go up and get the ball
Does this help in recruiting any of the other NC kids? Is he close friends to any of them?

Homer mods telling homer fans what they want to hear. Vols got UF and AU by the balls. UGA, UA, UNC will get theirs, unfortunately. We are recruiting on another level above FSU and Miami.

Yelp. Looks like I finally made it.More UNC basketball fans pretending to be a football fan. Delusional fans LOL.

58F2DDDE-8D89-4AD0-90DF-CFE050F6D37D.jpeg

VN Store

Back