'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

Because he’s still considering UGA they left him a 5star. So funny they can rank kids with no camps or film.
Since Lewis is a TN commit he could pack on 30 lbs of muscle this year, win state, be named all American, have 90 TKL-25 TFL-10 sacks-3 INTS and he would still drop 5 more spots among the OLB

Wish everyone would just ignore the "ranking updates" maybe they would stop doing them just for the click bait. Unbelievable how many time they "adjust" their rankings while no football is being played. Yes I know usually they have camps but kids running around in shorts isn't football and shouldn't affect the rankings since little to none of that is real football. Same with the NFL, if every team just looked at game tape and used the end of the year stuff for physicals and confirming how some of the injured players are recovering every team would draft better.They just fall in love with numbers that don't really matter since no one runs in their shorts. As always,JMO.

I bet they are fired up in the group chat of current commits
Their update was laughable. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe only 2 players lost their 5 star status in the update, Lewis and Brooks, who just so happen to be our only two 5 star commits. No camps, no injuries, they just cite lack of production for the drop. Really? Nothing changed. They didn't go back and correct anyone's stats months after the season ended. This was literally the equivalent of click bait on the part of 247. They know Vol fan interest in recruiting has been heating up so they drop these bogus ranking to fire up the fan base even more to gain clicks. Trash site is trash. In fact, they're all trash these days more worried about sucking the teat of the Bammers and Buckeyes. Sorry 247 our fan base has a site that is better and we don't need to use your sorry site.

Their update was laughable. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe only 2 players lost their 5 star status in the update, Lewis and Brooks, who just so happen to be our only two 5 star commits. No camps, no injuries, they just cite lack of production for the drop. Really? Nothing changed. They didn't go back and correct anyone's stats months after the season ended. This was literally the equivalent of click bait on the part of 247. They know Vol fan interest in recruiting has been heating up so they drop these bogus ranking to fire up the fan base even more to gain clicks. Trash site is trash. In fact, they're all trash these days more worried about sucking the teat of the Bammers and Buckeyes. Sorry 247 our fan base has a site that is better and we don't need to use your sorry site.
It sure is and I garner more info here anyways.

Reactions: Palm Beach Vol
Lewis and Brooks should troll 247. They both should tell 247 they are going to Bama, Georgia or Ohio State.. They'd get a bump for sure..

VN Store

Back