Potpourri

Watched the 2006 game between the Lady Vols and Duke today.....The LVs were rated number 1, and Duke was number 2....

This particular game, Duke won rather easily....Zolman had the worst game she ever played....She was ice cold....Parker was Parker, but not a lot of help from the rest of the team...

Our point guard, Hornbuckle, had a bad game as well, and turned it over several times, while their point guard ran amuck on us....

What stood out to me was we still had no offensive flow, much like what we have seen recently with the LVs....Pat was yelling defense, but the offense was very inept....

It took a certain team from the north, to really show how important efficient offensive basketball is to the women's game....Ugly, but true.

Three of the top teams of that era, Tennessee, Duke, and North Carolina, have all three fallen into mediocrity, and have been trying to be relevant again for a very long time...It's a long climb up, when one falls so far.
team_photo1.jpg

no. TN is still in the Mix better than the 2

Watched every video, binged on series and now perusing youtube,,,,
The Coronavirus Rhapsody (Freddie would be proud)

Anybody around that knows anything about the Shannon county Mo. area? I'm looking to relocate from Miami Fl area to find better quality of life. Looks like prices of good homes are dirt cheap there for some reason?
Eminence, the county seat, is host to a world wide trail ride each year. People come from all over the U.S. to participate. If you like big city things, you might like to live closer to St Louis or KS City. But other than that, it's a nice rather rural small town type area.

Shannon County, Missouri - Wikipedia

Reactions: krichunaka and gule
I love the rural life, grew up in it. Wifey is allergic to horses though so I sold all of mine long time ago.

yes sir, itching all over to "leave " Flawdaa! I've located 4 or 5 homes to go look at in the Van Buren and Cabool Mo. areas. Have to talk the Wifey into it which isn't going so well but F*** It I've lived where she wanted to for 28 years. At this point, I'm about ready to go without her. She wants to head to Houston Tx area where our youngest daughter lives.. that's not any better than Miami! :(

3 of the homes I've found to go check out have gotten pending offers in the past 2 days! Dammit.

VN Store

Back