'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

I believe Mays will possibly stay for his senior season. One year of starting at 1 position will do wonders for him, but I'm still not 100% sold that he is gone after this season. I also believe it depends on how well we do this year. JMO
His dad had a very short career in the pros due to injury. Didn't he even injure himself just before the draft? He'll tell him to get his money while he can, and if teams are going to draft you in the first round, it's because they value what you've done up to this point.

Is it just me or does his Twitter Avi look like the video Smael posted a couple weeks back? Is that an icon or face that is common and I’ve missed it or are they trying to say something

Attachments

• F0C6A444-7CAC-417E-BEA6-E474D086CB17.jpeg
    F0C6A444-7CAC-417E-BEA6-E474D086CB17.jpeg
    253.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 189A07F1-0341-49BB-A909-D3060B199FC7.jpeg
    189A07F1-0341-49BB-A909-D3060B199FC7.jpeg
    18.1 KB · Views: 10
He's just telling you how to pronounce his name.
But Amarius posted the red smile face as his Twitter Avi so I’m wondering if he’s trying to show his future is tethered to Mondon’s or if it’s just this new weird thing where people post smiley faces with x’s as the eyes?

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
But Amarius posted the red smile face as his Twitter Avi so I’m wondering if he’s trying to show his future is tethered to Mondon’s or if it’s just this new weird thing where people post smiley faces with x’s as the eyes?

Might be reading too much into something the kids just think looks cool.

Reactions: HawkVol2213
I can't remember who said, but this feels a like like the Darnell Washington ride last year. If he ends up going to Georgia, it'll be interesting watching the twitter following he's trying to build up swan dive into the asphalt.

He's an interior guy that has never been a full-time starter. When was the last time an interior lineman was a full-time starter for 1 season, left early, and was a first round pick?

Don't get me wrong he's a great addition and may indeed leave early, but calling him a first round pick is quite pre-mature. Interior guys have to be utterly dominant to be first round picks, and honestly, he hasn't shown that yet.

He's a projected 1st round pick in 2021

VN Store

Back