GA tight end Miles Campbell has committed to Tennessee

Actually UGA didn’t offer, which is strange. But this could also shape up to be one of those stories where he makes it a point to come out swinging against Georgia for not offering.

I've said on the recruiting board our Rivals are ridiculing all the 3 stars we have committed and us acting like it's Christmas. Let's hope these are great evaluations and many of these guys get a bump in the Fall. He looks like a solid player.

I've said on the recruiting board our Rivals are ridiculing all the 3 stars we have committed and us acting like it's Christmas. Let's hope these are great evaluations and many of these guys get a bump in the Fall. He looks like a solid player.
I don't care if any get a bump. If Coach P and staff truly offer a kid this early in recruiting and truly take his commitment that means they truly believe in their evaluation and that the recruit will be a Wonderful player in the SEC.

Adding Campbell takes the class to 22 commitments - where do the last three open scholarships go: OL, DL or . . . ???

I don't care if any get a bump. If Coach P and staff truly offer a kid this early in recruiting and truly take his commitment that means they truly believe in their evaluation and that the recruit will be a Wonderful player in the SEC.
Me neither. Pruitt trust his own eyes not the recruiting services. 😁

Reactions: hooperwho

VN Store

Back