Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've met a few famous people. I met Dooley one time.

tenor.gif
I met InVOL twice....Does he count as someone famous?

Almost done with my remodel. Have to add a back splash, put base boards back on and finish door casings then I'm pretty much done. Did all the work myself except for the sheetrock where we removed the wall. The before pics are of the listing of the house before we bought it. Yours looks great by the way.View attachment 280461View attachment 280462
yeah, now that's cool....really opened that place up big time. nicely done......and thanks.

Lmao...Paula is one of Willie Nelson's daughters. He owned a cabin in Ridgetop, TN. It burned down somewhere around 1970. Supposedly "Trigger" was in there...and some good weed. Story is that that is the turning point in his career. Moved back to Texas...the rest is history.
I sure did not know that. Cool story tho

Reactions: BaldBiker
Almost done with my remodel. Have to add a back splash, put base boards back on and finish door casings then I'm pretty much done. Did all the work myself except for the sheetrock where we removed the wall. The before pics are of the listing of the house before we bought it. Yours looks great by the way.View attachment 280461View attachment 280462
I am glad you took the blue ceiling down from the first pic. That turned out awesome. Great Work!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back