Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple weeks ago was talking kitchen cabinets and that we were about to paint ours... And someone requested before/after pics.... Here they are... Dark stain before... White/Gray after... We're very pleased with ourselves...!😁
Almost done with my remodel. Have to add a back splash, put base boards back on and finish door casings then I'm pretty much done. Did all the work myself except for the sheetrock where we removed the wall. The before pics are of the listing of the house before we bought it. Yours looks great by the way.20200518_083027.jpg20200516_162953.jpg

The Means situation was weird. Kid had all the praise as an up and comer in the Spring before the season. They were saying how he might see the field and then nothing and then he was transferring...... something else had to of happened behind the scenes. Too much praise in the Spring last year to say he wasn’t/isn’t a good player.

Who was giving him praise? VQ? IF so, there's your answer.

Never seen a pic of Ubben tbh.

This is Ubben when something bad happens to UT sports and he gets to write a passive-aggressive article about it (especially football)

giphy.gif

Mine are either 12" or 8" on center. When we got ready to put it down the builder came to me and said it wasn't close enough and he was going to double up on what was there. I would check (was there yesterday) but I won't be back for about 10 days. I will check next time I'm there and let you know, hope it's not too late for you. Here's a pic showing how it's run at 45. It was put down 12 or 13 years ago and we have loved it. We used Tiger Claw hidden fasteners but there are probably netter options now.View attachment 280339

Just read on a deck website that 12 inch centers is required for 45 degree installs

Almost done with my remodel. Have to add a back splash, put base boards back on and finish door casings then I'm pretty much done. Did all the work myself except for the sheetrock where we removed the wall. The before pics are of the listing of the house before we bought it. Yours looks great by the way.View attachment 280461View attachment 280462

Nice job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back